NEED PART NUMBER FOR HOSE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

jestlurnin

SILVER Star
Threads
Hello folks. Can anyone give me a part number for the hose I'm pointing at in this picture? It is not part of the oil cooler system on the passenger side of the engine it comes off the metal pipe on the engine that is UNDER the oil cooler pipe on the passenger side of the engine. Please see pictures below.

Thanks in advance!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Think that is still part of the coolant system. Check my thread a few pages back when I rebuilt my top end replaced a bunch of hoses. Talk with @beno

Ok somebody double check my work here....that diagram is about as straight fwd as ikea directions. Am I pointing to hose part number 87246E in the pictures I've posted?

Sorry for being the slow kid but man if the Jose in that picture that I think is correct doesn't look like the one under the hood!

87256C is the hose that connects to the lower coolant return pipe you're pointing to in your last picture.

The red numbers in my previous post are the part numbers. Choose the one that corresponds to your model year.

Output shaft thank you for holding my hand.... I'll now quietly slink to the back of the room and ask no more questions

I *think* that hose(s) is discontinued.

That would be horrible news. Is there a work around anyone has successfully executed?

Spare parts Toyota LAND CRUISER/LAND CRUISER PRADO FJ60: Heating & air conditioning - water piping, year: 1986...1987 | Buy spare parts for automobiles and moto equipment from Japan at reasonable prices in MegaZip online shop.

87245-90A35 for a 1986 FJ60?

This is Megazip. That hose retails from them for $26.86 US. You can sign in and order and they will send it Japan Post.
I've had success with them, the part will come with a Toyota Part number in the package. I ordered a whole bunch of
stuff from them. They will send emails and updates as it progresses. Good luck. J
If it was me, I'd order all the hoses and do them all at once, but I'm kinda nuts.

Well Beno has spoken... You can wipe that hose off the order I just sent you Beno I look forward to the rest of it though!

I either used a straight hose or 5/8" with a 90* bend and long tail... Don't remember.

You can go to your favorite parts place and ask to see the hose selection and pick out something that'll work. That's what I do.

If you can find a custom hose shop, they can help. I've used a custom shop for a few discontinued hoses and they were able to help me out. I just took them the bad hose, told them what the hose was used for and they were able to replicate it. Wasn't really expensive once I factored in the fact those hoses were manufactured anymore.

Brilliant! Must be a custom hose shop in the Portland metro area! I'll check the interweb but if anyone knows of one I wouldn't be mad at a lead!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom