Unicorn! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

IMG_20160817_114210.jpg
^ if that's a unicorn, I kinda feel like I just got one too.

Just bought my one-owner 04 lx470, serviced every 5k on the nose at the dealer from day one, 169k, super clean with zero rust and I feel like I STOLE it for $16290.

I was going to look at the sterling mccall one tomorrow after the other one I'm checking out.... Thing about that one is, New transmission and rack and pinion. That and dealing with sterling M makes me shiver sort of.

I didn't see that part. The tranny yes, I can see that. My aunt just had her R&P changed on a 2005 GX with 140kish miles. Only thing she has had to repair. Good luck!

ill be around the beltway for #1 and and also Sterling Mccall if #1 falls through. I wish the 121k mile example was listed around 16k instead of the 18.xx it's at, I would have done more talking with them. I even rolled the dice and have trasnsport standing by for pick up.
You cannot find a rental car to save your life right now in Lafayette, La (floods)

ill be around the beltway for #1 and and also Sterling Mccall if #1 falls through. I wish the 121k mile example was listed around 16k instead of the 18.xx it's at, I would have done more talking with them. I even rolled the dice and have trasnsport standing by for pick up.
You cannot find a rental car to save your life right now in Lafayette, La (floods)

I am in Youngsville. Did your vehicle flood or were you just needing a rental for one-way transportation to drive back in what you buy?

Was looking for one way transport but possible return if I don't buy. I didn't flood here. But all my friends are busy fixing homes.
I'm just driving my own truck to and from.

A true unicorn is the 1 owner 06 or 07 with no nav, TX or AZ truck, perfect service records, Land Cruiser. When you find that, call me and I'll buy it :)

The AHC can be easily ripped out. The NAV not so much. I'd also like it in the pretty Pacific Blue Metallic. :)

My unicorn....2006 LX, Cypress pearl, 1 owner, 144k miles, brand spankin new timing belt service, new emission pump, excellent shape

$16,300

20160720_181423.jpg

Awesome truck, great price! I personally can't get over the L badge on the front, but that's just my own personal hangup :)

98 LC with 94k miles, one owner, no accidents, extensive dealer service records, bone stock grocery-getter, only lived in Socal, zero rust, rear locker, paid $15400. I felt like I overpaid lol

What'd I miss? Why the Unicorn status?

It's not sold yet. I was just there. But there is a deposit on it. Waiting loan approval or some such

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom