Monstaliner Bedliner (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

x2 on foam ear plugs.

I just ordered my kit in white tint and still contemplating on whether I'm rolling or spraying.

I've seen the result of white, it looks nice but I'd like to have mine less glossy.

I've read that a mixture of white and a little bit of killer beej would be more of an off white finished product.

Anyone has done this yet?

Thanks.

John

Last edited:
@pilotuku Yes, That is what I did on FOO to get an off white color. I forget the mixture I did, but I believe that I listed it out on FOO's build thread.

IMG_1400.JPG

That is an awesome beast!

That is what I will do. Got 3gallon kit. I have a 3 quarts white and 1 quart killer beej and see what it comes out to.

I will search for your FOO thread.

Thanks.

That is an awesome beast!

That is what I will do. Got 3gallon kit. I have a 3 quarts white and 1 quart killer beej and see what it comes out to.

I will search for your FOO thread.

Thanks.

Found it: 25% of killer beej and 75% of white colorant What the Foo is this???

I mixed the colorant by weight into a new container, then pulled from that mixed colorant when I made a batch. This way the colorant would not vary from batch to batch.

Good pic of how different this is from white. I would say this image is 90% accurate to true color.

IMG_1396.JPG

Hi Guys,

Can anyone comment if monstaliner will stick to wood? I made a drawer system for my 80 thats currently painted in spar varnish. Finish is wearing off after just a few months. Be rad to have a nonskid surface

Yes it will, but if the wood is not that competent it can just rip the wood off as well.

I am seriously considering repainting my 80 with monstaliner. The biggest pain/expense seems to be filling all the holes from my LX450 body cladding. Do these need to be welded or would JBweld steel stick work and allow for a good finish with the mostaliner?

I believe i have read this entire thread... This looks like an awesome product. My question is when you are doing a tub or a truck bed, how do you "climb into" the area without contaminating your prep?

Ok I see some people using poles on other sites. Just thought that wouldn't be the method of choice, but guess it is.

Ok I see some people using poles on other sites. Just thought that wouldn't be the method of choice, but guess it is.

I'd say that's really the only way to get full coverage without doing it in sections. Same as rolling paint on a wall I guess.

I just saw on another site that they now have a match to Toyota Cygnus White.

For those that have used this on a steel bumper, has the gloss faded at all? Really considering doing this as opposed to the rattle can/powdercoating my swing out

I used it on my hood. Buncha' years in the vegas sun/heat, no fading.

For those that have used this on a steel bumper, has the gloss faded at all? Really considering doing this as opposed to the rattle can/powdercoating my swing out

Also has anyone seen a coupon code for Labor Day this year? I know they did one last year @magnetman
Don't think MM really comes to this forum that much... The main forum that I have ever seen him participate in is a JEEP forum. Though it is a JEEP forum I have seen guys post up with usage on all types of vehicles. Normally I just Google; Jeep Forum Monsterliner

I used it on an ARB bumper that was rusted from road salt. It looked great and stayed that way for 5 winters in the NE.
No rust came back and looked very good.
I am thinking of doing my M416 with this stuff.

Also has anyone seen a coupon code for Labor Day this year? I know they did one last year @magnetman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom