Custom seats in 60-series trucks (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
We are very excited to announce our partnership with a certified seat bracket manufacturer to bring brackets to the Landcruiser world. We just finished brackets for 80-series trucks and our next project is the 60-series.

These brackets are steel, powder-coated and can accept almost every aftermarket seat out there as well as have room to drill for custom applications.

We are already planning on developing brackets for the 60-series but would like to gauge interest with the hopes that there's a big market that will help get this development pushed to the front of the line. We also have extended-length slides available to mount to the seat of your choice

Offering a 10% discount to Mud members. Brackets are normally $140, but will be:

$126 each for Mud users
Slides are $90/pair.

Also, we are now a national retailer for Scheel-Mann seats. Seat upgrades are a regular request among 60-series owners and we're excited to add such a well-regarded brand to our shop. More info and pricing to come. If you're interested now please PM us.

If you can give me the bolt pattern dimensions I can make sure it works.

I'll PM you some measurements and pics when I get to the storage unit again. I usually make my own, but it'd be nice to just have an adapter bracket.

They are my preferred seat for the 60 series.. Some like the BMW 3 series or PT Cruiser seats but I guess my body is way opposite of theirs.....

J

discount on the Scheel seats?

Side note; can you source the old school square seat button? PM me so it doesn't pollute your thread

I have a set of S80 seats, still in the donor :) Let me know how it works Jason

Definitely an interesting item and not too bad a price from what I gather. Most comfortable, for long distances at least, that I have sat in where 2008 Toyota Highlander leather seats. Offered good support but still had bolsters to hold you in the mountain passes.

And don't take this the wrong way but... if you are gonna come and shill your product here, you will likely gain more support by supporting the forum. Grab a RED STAR as soon as you can.

It
Definitely an interesting item and not too bad a price from what I gather. Most comfortable, for long distances at least, that I have sat in where 2008 Toyota Highlander leather seats. Offered good support but still had bolsters to hold you in the mountain passes.

And don't take this the wrong way but... if you are gonna come and shill your product here, you will likely gain more support by supporting the forum. Grab a RED STAR as soon as you can.

Doh. It appears I posted this while logged in with my personal account. Oh technology. The "we" is Adventure Ready. Legitimate shop. Sorry for the confusion guys.

x2 on something for the early 60 series

Count me in.

There is definitely a seat upgrade in my future, so I am interested in an early 60 set.

Funny, I spent most of today looking at my 83 FJ60 and trying to figure out how to make some brackets for BMW3 seats I have. Early 60's have a different seat mounting pattern than late 60's (4/86+).

Torfab has brackets already to go for installing BMW seats into 60's.

I'm interested too. Early FJ60 here.

Would also like a driver seat rail for FJ62.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom