4 Years And Counting... (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Great efforts to put this rig in its current shape. I liked the color, mine has a jdm two tone color but would change to single shade soon. Is this 4G8 color shade?

Getting back to it next week. Many more pics coming.

Wanted to ask if anybody has a line on rear shoulder belts in brown for my rig?

Applied butyl backed foil and compressed foam from Second Skin throughout the entire interior.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Spent Friday night and Saturday morning on this rig this week. Working to get all of the final assembly finished. Think I have about three more weeks before we get it finished at this rate. I never take as many pics as I would like to because I'm typically stuck in the parts washer and blast cabinet refurbing parts before putting them back on the rig. We got quite a bit finished this week including reinstalling the trans cooler lines, exhaust and most of the AC components. Just a couple of pics of the before and after on the wire wheel and the refurbished trans cooler lines installed.

Spent another night refurbishing several hoses and assembling brake lines. traded an old desktop computer I wasn't using for another intake that I dropped off to get blasted and cleaned at a local machine shop. Will post new pics when it's finished this week.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Incredible Job!

Awesome rebuild mate. I may have missed this some where, but what did you use to clean and repaint the frame. I'm looking at doing mine just after some advice.

Awesome rebuild mate. I may have missed this some where, but what did you use to clean and repaint the frame. I'm looking at doing mine just after some advice.
Sorry, pretty short on details since I didn't start the thread until I was 4 years into the resto!

Basically the frame was almost perfect when I bought it. So my buddy just blasted it and painted it with a rust inhibitor primer and gloss black paint. I don't recall any of the brands. However, in hindsight we both wish it had been powder coated.

Keep it in high gear...finish the job

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom