show me your beige cruiser (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It is a Bundutec, "Bunduawn" (South African company). Bundutec USA is located in Iowa & are super easy to work with. I'll have it at Cruise Moab of you are going, and they are attending the overland expo in late May too. Awning sets up in about 30 seconds & has no poles (requirement for us since we travel/camp with our dogs & have to tie two of them to the truck since they are runners). It also covers 270 degrees, one side, rear & front over the hood, for ultimate shade in the truck & shade/weather protection under it.

I can give you their contact email if you like.

Best
Abe

Thanks Abe, I see their webpage!!

I don't go where there are people, enjoy Moab!!

That's beautiful!!! Just like the rest of your herd!!

Yes, although that 45 is beige, but not included ..............

That's beautiful!!! Just like the rest of your herd!!

Je bent een gelukkig man , mijn vriend !

Edit: But it's obvious the love you have put into them!!

You'd need a 3rd axle for your loads , lol...

I love that custom pickup - if they only made them like that new ...or the 47 for that matter .

Sarge

You'd need a 3rd axle for your loads , lol...

I love that custom pickup - if they only made them like that new ...or the 47 for that matter .

Sarge

Yep, his pickup is especially amazing... But, no third axle... It looks like he may have a trailer behind it...

But, you know the old saying, "if you have it, you will fill it"... Well, I made that up... Not sure of the old saying, but, you get the point.

Yep, his pickup is especially amazing.

But, you know the old saying, "if you have it, you will fill it"... Well, I made that up... Not sure of the old saying, but, you get the point.

Danny, it is just our way of mimicing one of the essential laws of the universe:

Nature abhors a vacuum. You can look that one up.;)

81 Troopy

20160728_130931_1470787898403.jpg

Impressive 40 Jim Land! That bomb-proof structure isn't so bad either...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom