Custom Trailer for Spressomon (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

High supposed to be 73 here tomorrow...cool enough? :D

thank God Jason is as addicted to MUD posting as we are to MUD reading, otherwise he would have been done 6 months ago and we would not have had the pleasure of watching the build develop in such detail! :D :cheers:

thank God Jason is as addicted to MUD posting as we are to MUD reading, otherwise he would have been done 6 months ago and we would not have had the pleasure of watching the build develop in such detail! :D :cheers:

I like to show my progress. Leaves nothing out there to be surprised about when its done.... but IMO, that's a good thing during a custom build. If I were cookie cutter building these, that would be a different story.

I try to involve my clients on a daily basis. Makes the whole process much more enjoyable for both sides. Sometimes it causes MORE CHANGE ORDERS!!!! But, its all part of the "TAILOR" theme I base my products and business off of.

J

Met up with Dan, loaded up the trailer with his gear, took it for a little dirt run and he's gone!

Thank you so much for the order and it was a true pleasure working with you. You are always welcome anywhere Andrea and I are brother!

Be safe on your trip back home.

Jason

IMG_20160711_190519_780.jpg

Burley Industries Prototype Expedition Trailer

I can see where you drew some inspiration from on the design...

IIRC the inspiration came from @spressomon wants/needs and a hybrid wide body RockBox/M101 trailer. He sent me a few links on the RockBox, pics and what he didn't want after having one of the taller top heavy trailers like the Burley and a few others out there flip on him while on a pretty mild trail. He went wide and low. 47" leaf springs vs. 26" jack hammer trailer springs make the ride on and off road incredibly smooth and allow for greater flex as well.

Moving forward there will be some visual and storage design enhancements with the production trailer.

RockBox
RBX-rockbox.jpg

@reevesci with the production model, are you considering configirable options, water tanks, battery banks w/12V management compartment, fridge box w/access-door-and slide, slide out kitchen (sink, grill etc.)

@reevesci with the production model, are you considering configirable options, water tanks, battery banks w/12V management compartment, fridge box w/access-door-and slide, slide out kitchen (sink, grill etc.)

Hey M good to hear from you brother!

I will offer a base model and then "options" for a full custom build as usual. I'm having a local shop laser cut and brake 100% of the steel or aluminum to eliminate as many seams as possible. All the tubes will be rotary laser cut to length and notched as well. So, before anyone asks... NO KITS WILL BE FOR SALE!

Another shop is going to make a comprehensive wiring harness with the ability to tie in for future needs too.

ANY color of powdercoating or metalization process (still working out these details and waiting on their NACE procedure and application prep specs)

Still working with Braille (AGM and LiFePO4) and REDARC for power management systems.

Lots to come!

Jason

Hey M good to hear from you brother!

I will offer a base model and then "options" for a full custom build as usual. I'm having a local shop laser cut and brake 100% of the steel or aluminum to eliminate as many seams as possible. All the tubes will be rotary laser cut to length and notched as well. So, before anyone asks... NO KITS WILL BE FOR SALE!

Another shop is going to make a comprehensive wiring harness with the ability to tie in for future needs too.

ANY color of powdercoating or metalization process (still working out these details and waiting on their NACE procedure and application prep specs)

Still working with Braille (AGM and LiFePO4) and REDARC for power management systems.

Lots to come!

Jason
Sounds great J! I know where I will be getting my next trailer! Redarc makes some very nice gear!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom