AVAILABLE 7X SERIES PARTS--USA MARKET (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Some small parts that are available in the US market:

Ignition switch:

image.jpeg

2H 12v alternator rebuild parts:

Brush kit:
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Condenser:
image.jpeg

Main shaft bearing:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
Relay and tie rods, sans ends.

image.jpeg

Spare rods are important if you wheel your truck since both sit in front of the axle housing as opposed to the later 80 series/7x set up that places the tie rod behind the axle housing and leaves the relay rod up front.

These and a set of ends from @cruiseroutfit and you are golden.

I will be replacing mine and keeping the old ones are trail spares.

Onur,

I have cracked lenses for the Fender side marker and rear turn signal. Are these available? TIA!

Side marker.jpg

Turn brake.jpg

View attachment 1318813 Relay and tie rods, sans ends.

View attachment 1318812

Spare rods are important if you wheel your truck since both sit in front of the axle housing as opposed to the later 80 series/7x set up that places the tie rod behind the axle housing and leaves the relay rod up front.

These and a set of ends from @cruiseroutfit and you are golden.

I will be replacing mine and keeping the old ones are trail spares.

Make sure you coat everything with tons of anti-seize! Nothing nicer then adjusting TRE's by hand or removing them from the steering arm with one tap. :)

Can you get the clamps separate for the relay rod and tie rod bar?

Also is there a rebuild kit offered or seal kit for the steering gear? ENS quoted me over 4K for a new one lol and I believe all the reman units are 60 series gears.

Those are available after market from rock auto for cheap and they are fine quality you won't notice.

I have noticed that when I am in Europe and go to the Rock auto webpage I can get many things for the diesel cruisers,as soon as I am back in the states I can not acces the euro parts of their page,how do you do that?

Thanks

Joe

I have noticed that when I am in Europe and go to the Rock auto webpage I can get many things for the diesel cruisers,as soon as I am back in the states I can not acces the euro parts of their page,how do you do that?

Thanks

Joe

Web can be designed to show some info ( you can actually design different web sites sort of ) depending on where are you connecting from .. ( ISP / IP address country / continent source )

Web can be designed to show some info ( you can actually design different web sites sort of ) depending on where are you connecting from .. ( ISP / IP address country / continent source )

I have a heard about that.....if I only had a friend that works in the IT sector that could install one of those cheater things on my pc ;)

Are you saying a proxy server based in Europe would allow view of RockAuto europe?

it's interesting you say that the way it is on rock now for me here in canada the three flags at the top are, USA, CANADA and MEXICO. but not long ago you could click on EUROPE and I remember it giving me access to many parts that otherwise I couldn't get. Interesting how now I don't seem to have that option anymore.

The marker light I speak of will come up when the canadian flag is checked. I know with the parts stores they don't list my truck for 1986 only 1985, no idea why, guess there wern't very many sold that last year. I've herd people say it was as low as 600 nation wide.

I will play around with my VPN and see if I can get on the rockauto europe site.

I get killer internet here at the boarding school I work at; I am not going to state that I will also check my VPN as they are not allowed.

Exhaust Manifold Gasket - 17173 - 58010
BJ70 - 3B Manifold Gasket.JPG

Injection Pump Diaphram - 22303-47010
BJ70-3B Injection Pump Diaphram.JPG

Exhaust Pipe Stud - 90116-10063
BJ70-Exhaust pipe stud.JPG

Master Cylinder - 47201-60220
BJ70-Master Cylinder.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom