Events/Trails 200s in Ouray Summer 2016 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I think that's going to feel great after spending a few days in Moab with brutally hot temps. And @codyaustin5, you're correct that there is no vacancy in Colorado. Well, maybe we can make an exception for @steenh!

I think that's going to feel great after spending a few days in Moab with brutally hot temps. And @codyaustin5, you're correct that there is no vacancy in Colorado. Well, maybe we can make an exception for @steenh!

I appreciate that!!! I've planted my flag in CO, just haven't seen it fly yet.

I appreciate that!!! I've planted my flag in CO, just haven't seen it fly yet.
Don't worry I haven't seen anyone egg your house yet.

I was wearing shorts too... What I love about CO is you can see all 4 seasons in a 1 hour timeframe... but were still full and not accepting any new residency.

Hoping I'm grandfathered in, as my dad was born in Denver... :) Maybe I can sneak in to CO...

Can everyone who is confirmed please PM me their real name, Mud name, email and cell? I will get a contact list made and email it to everyone so we can all communicate during the trip. Please don't post to this thread. Also a few updates on Post #1 regarding the Picnic Dinner Thursday night and start times for Friday morning. I have moved the times up to ensure everyone can be at Slee's dinner by 6PM.

Last edited:
Counting the days, this has dovetailed into vacation plans exceptionally well, so looking forward to meeting everyone. Head out on Saturday to Flagstaff, then Grand Canyon for a day or so, then spend a few days around Bluff, UT before heading up to Ouray. Then another 4-5 days wandering the 4-corners region and then back to SoCal.

I have attached our meeting/evening schedule on Post #1. Please print out. Thanks @BTUMAN for putting together!

Can I make a request?

If you or your friends are attending the event this year, and are accompanying the group with a vehicle other than a 200 series, please don't be that guy that ruins the group photo. Maybe I'm OCD, but I hate it when there's a group of Toyota trucks and someone has a Chevy or something. Maybe I'm just being an a******.

The more people that come the merrier, just don't mess up the cool 200 series group photos with something other than a 200 series.

Can I make a request?

If you or your friends are attending the event this year, and are accompanying the group with a vehicle other than a 200 series, please don't be that guy that ruins the group photo. Maybe I'm OCD, but I hate it when there's a group of Toyota trucks and someone has a Chevy or something. Maybe I'm just being an a******.
We have limited this to 200's only. The only exception is Woody. I'll let you take that offline with him. :)

Lol.

Someone loan Woody a 200.

I have attached our meeting/evening schedule on Post #1. Please print out. Thanks @BTUMAN for putting together!

Thanks Cody- also, on the contact list. You should have mine and those on the Moab trip already with file I sent you.

Thanks Cody- also, on the contact list. You should have mine and those on the Moab trip already with file I sent you.
You're all set. Thanks

Can I make a request?

The more people that come the merrier, just don't mess up the cool 200 series group photos with something other than a 200 series.

I completely agree with you. We took the Taco to Rock Therapy (Taco specific event) earlier this summer. There were several FJ's, T4R's and LC's there. It was fun to have some other yotas around and watch them wheel, but it does screw up the group photo if they don't get out of the way.

As noted several pages back, I'm bringing the 200 & the Taco. I plan on leaving the Taco at camp on Black Bear day (I'm concerned my long wheel base will slow us down), and I will keep it out of the way when we run Keepsie.

@kreiten 's brother (jay) took his taco on black bear (last year) and did fine...just so you know.

I've seen a Subaru do Black Bear. I just don't want a Subaru in the 200 series picture.

@kreiten 's brother (jay) took his taco on black bear (last year) and did fine...just so you know.

I've seen a Subaru do Black Bear. I just don't want a Subaru in the 200 series picture.

Mine is a double cab long bed. I'll keep an open mind, but I bet I would be doing the Austin Powers thing way too much..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom