4runner Parts (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

There might not be a niche for 4runners since the salvage yards have plenty of them, also since many of the parts are shared with other model. I'd be interested if there is a online site though for common 4Runner parts.

Finding take off parts for my LX is much harder than my 4Runner.

Craigslist or check out T4R.org classifieds.

There are also junk yards on the net that you can check. Just in case you decided to get new oem parts, try villagetoyota and toyotapartsales.

Rock Auto has a lot of good stuff too.... If you are ok with aftermarket for certain parts

I buy mine 4Runner parts on eBay, I have got both new and used parts, some good people selling on there,and loads of people parting them out and will ship stuff right to your door. I just bought some stuff from whiteyswrecking, he was breaking several 4Runner and I needed parts he didnt have listed, he checked their stock, sent me pictures, we agreed a price, he listed them and I bought them......really good to deal with.

Just wondering if there is a good source of used original 4runner parts somewhere. Most of the classifieds here are LC stuff. When I had my 60 I got a lot of good parts from Cruiserparts.net. Is there something like that for 4runners?
If you're still looking, I have the front coilers, UCAs, rear shocks and springs from a 2016 4Runner with less than 300 miles on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom