TEQ badge for 100 series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Any word on the LX badges? I really need to get rid of my "L". Also the one for the 100 series rear you have at the store page will work for the LX correct?

Thanks,
Brandon
What year LX do you have. I have the 98-02 and 03-05 in stock. Never did the 06-07 grill. I tried for months to get a loaner grill off an 06-07 with no takers. The cost to buy one for mock up through the dealer is just insanely expensive. Let me know what you need.

What year LX do you have. I have the 98-02 and 03-05 in stock. Never did the 06-07 grill. I tried for months to get a loaner grill off an 06-07 with no takers. The cost to buy one for mock up through the dealer is just insanely expensive. Let me know what you need.

I have an 05 LX, I'd like the front and rear.

image.jpeg

@bhicks do u have a pic of the silver/black badge compare to the bare finish one? How can I get one of the front grill badge for my 06 LC? Thanks

@bhicks do u have a pic of the silver/black badge compare to the bare finish one? How can I get one of the front grill badge for my 06 LC? Thanks
I have the 06-07 TEQ grille badge for the Landcruiser in stock here:
Aluminum 80/100 series TEQ grill badge | BH3D Printing
What I don't have is the 06-07 LX470 TEQ grille badge. I just couldn't find a loaner grille. There are some pics in the link showing the badge and showing it installed. I will snap a pic of a bare metal one when I get home this evening.

I have the 06-07 TEQ grille badge for the Landcruiser in stock here:
Aluminum 80/100 series TEQ grill badge | BH3D Printing
What I don't have is the 06-07 LX470 TEQ grille badge. I just couldn't find a loaner grille. There are some pics in the link showing the badge and showing it installed. I will snap a pic of a bare metal one when I get home this evening.
@bhicks im ready to buy let me know how to get one? thanks.
Also, can u post a pic of the bare one, thanks?

Sorry about not getting the picture. I got super busy and didn't get a chance to do that. I am currently out camping with the kids right now. Won't be back until Sunday. I will work on getting the picture then.

I wonder if there is any interest in a MUD badge. We all enjoy these Toyotas but I feel a closer bond to the MUD folks than the Toyota brand. I'm curious to see what othershe think about it. Please chime in.

Can you do custom badges?
Has anyone done any Hitch Receiver Covers? I have one from SIG but it's too round and the SS shaft is too short to get a hitch pin into a retaining hole. The receiver on the LX is pretty tight.

TEQ would look sweet...

Cheers mates,
G

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom