Hot camp showers? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Zodi Extreme Shower

b5cd0f9f-a2dc-4c1d-b5ab-9471eaccaa76_1.52ef508226fa1865db4ebb707975f232.jpeg

Too big

I use one (or 2) of these. Fresh water is usually scarce. Don't want to waste a gallon just rinsing off. A quart is usually sufficient.

image.jpeg

L5 when camped in the same place for weeks...Helton Hot Water heat exchanger OTOH gets all other water heating duties (or a pot atop the Partner stove). 12v pump and kitchen sink type sprayer keeps water use to a minimum. 10+ years and no reason for me to change ;)

Used a Zodi for several years. Works for cleaning dishes, extinguishing camp fire's and great hot showers.
Last weekend the Zodi was heating on top of hot coals before hot shower.
20160619_075401.jpg

I use the Zodi. I am on the bigger side. It is good for a shower and a half. I modded mine to lengthen the hose and put a sink sprayer handle on the end.

I thought you specifically meant Deckers Hot Camp Showers

I've used a Coleman hot water on demand for several years now, works great. A little large and bulky, and expensive, though.
They have a new model out now with a lithium battery, also appears to be slightly smaller.

When camping with my Tundra and Trailer, I shower with the outside shower on my trailer... hot water from the hot water heater in the trailer.

When camping in my 40, neither me, nor daBoise (my golden retrievers) bother... we just go out and blow the stink off :cool:

But, I considered this... disclaimer: I stole this picture from the web... easy to make and the black, in the sun, would heat up nicely.

shower.jpg

that's be swell! thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom