Magnuson SuperCharger Group Buy Closed but more available (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Funny, the Magnuson site says the CARB is pending, I thought they can still issue stickers when it is pending?

I might be able to work something out with my wife.
The big news for me is that she did not say NO.

When is the GB closing?

In the big CARB book that the smog guy uses it says NOTHING about the manufacturer, only the presence of the issued CARB # on the decal.

Joey, what;s the deal with the power figure?

Is yours putting out more boost than the stock 6PSI?
You said 300HP on your rig.

Joey, what;s the deal with the power figure?

Is yours putting out more boost than the stock 6PSI?
You said 300HP on your rig.

When I did my pass I ran the 2.8 pulley and 103 fuel. I knew I was going to be putting the OE pulley back and just using 91 so I didn't really want to post anything and get a million questions I wasn't equipped to answer. I know there is potential there but I have a lot to do.

93 would be preferred but if you only have access to 91 you can get away with it, at higher altitudes and on most days in CA unless it's really hot.

I think 25% is a realistic number. 300hp is a big stretch and not likely given the stock injector size of 305cc's. If you could go from a baseline of 135awhp to 185awhp I think you would be doing really good for what the system is.

machine the markings off?

As long as the belt path matches the stickers that @NLXTACY has reproduced with the CARB sticker included you should be good to go.

I might be able to work something out with my wife.
The big news for me is that she did not say NO.

When is the GB closing?
Group buy has been closed for several months but @2fpower signed up as a distributor out of the process. I don't think he can do as good on pricing as we did on the group buy but I he can do at least as good as any other distributor. Top notch guy!

Umm.... Dumb question, cause I just found out about this, and it isn't clear in all of the posts: can I get in on this deliciousness, or is this totally done?

shoot me a pm if you are looking for a Supercharger.

Group buy is over, but I am still helping out those that want to have a SUPER day!

Here is the idea.... The purchasing power of many can be great!

As we all know, Magnuson has begun producing a supercharger for our 80 series rigs. The sticker price is about $4,300, and the thought occurred to us, what if we get a bunch of people ready to buy these and see if vendors will compete to get a stack of orders.
So, we started to see how many people would be interested, and at this posting I have been contacted by 12 people that are interested and ready to commit to this. The goal is to get to 20.

We are looking for anyone that wants to join us. The power of many! In additioan, we are looking for Magnuson vendors that want an easy large quantity sale. If you have a contact with a vendor, let us know.

Once we have 20 people that want to order this supercharger we will start contacting vendors directly to shop it around.

Details.

I am estimating that the final price is about $3,500 or under.

Whatever the best price is, the individuals pay directly to the vendor (much like the group buy from 4x4labs). You do not send me a penny.

Shipping would likely be in addition to the price, and I will work with everyone to try to group ship if there is a cluster of you in one area.

Timeframe -- I would say next three months. I have no idea on how fast Magnuson is producing these, plus we have to find a vendor. My plan is to get a list of 10-20 people and then start contacting vendors. Once we get a vendor that wants to play ball, I will give them the list of addresses and contact information and then you will call them and pay for it.

here is who has sent me their contact information and is on my spreadsheet
@cheddar bob
@Robkc
@DKBrulles
@danadog
@mtnzorro
@DKBrulles
@AK47
@mutazs
@UAB1ENGNR
@etarasoff
@RC5280

Here is others that said they were interested, that I don't have contact information for yet. PM me please your address, phone and email address.
@packetstor
@BajaCruiser94
@BJANDCJ
@ericbirk
@littlegreenmonster
@FMF

So did the group ever buy supercharger, if so who has them fitted and what is the feedback, the website say 25% increase in power and torque, which is not as optimistic as some of the other supercharger so claimed figures.... So what's the scoop

What other super charger's are you talking about?
So did the group ever buy supercharger, if so who has them fitted and what is the feedback, the website say 25% increase in power and torque, which is not as optimistic as some of the other supercharger so claimed figures.... So what's the scoop

Well I see on the bullet/sprintex page it says up to 45% with 5 psi boost
Magnusun says 25% at 6psi
And then you have the Kazuma supercharger supplied by slee, haven't really looked for data on that one,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom