RTH Needed: where do these go? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1973Guppie

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.noahsarkstlc.com
doing a hg / sc rebuild of the top of the engine on my 96 fzj80. These little washers came in my kit from cdan. I have no idea where these are supposed to go? I am hoping not on the injectors as I already put that together but would like to find out now rather than later. I tried to fit them on a spark plug and no go. Help please! There are 6 of them.
photo.JPG

Noah

Those look like the aluminum washers that go on the banjo bolt for the fuel filter. I had a bunch of them when I was done, too. If you bought a new fuel filter, you'll get even more new shiny ones in your box o parts. I re-used my old ones and it's not leaking, so whatever.

gotcha, I was thinking that but could not figure out why I had six of them? just wanted to make sure they were not involved with anything important, they do look like the crush sleeve type of washers. My new fuel filter came with copper ones. Thanks for the help!

They also fit the banjo fitting at the back end of the injector rail I believe.

Ahhhhhh, that makes sense! oops, I reused the existing washers, hopefully it won't leak. I think I can still get to it.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom