Who makes this bumper? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Kinda like this TJM here minus the bull. From Slee.
TexasCharley... where'd ya find that TJM pic? Slee is only showing the TJM ARB copy...

If you look at posts 10, 13, 24, 25 and 28 you'll see we've already been discussing this bar. It's the TJM T3, and although Slee used to carry it - that's where I bought mine - they don't show it on the website any more. Googling it however shows a few shops appear to stock it in the US, but I'm thinking it's probably discontinued if Slee isn't listing it on their website any more.

Also I believe that bumper is on TexasCharley's truck from another pic of his I saw.

Yeah. That's my truck. Right now it's in the parking lot

The hoop is just a bolt on. It's easy to remove. Wasn't going to put it on but then decided to after I saw how easy it was to remove. Turns out that I kind of like the way it looks.

I've got the flat patterns at the laser house now. Deciding on doing steel or aluminum first.

I've got the flat patterns at the laser house now. Deciding on doing steel or aluminum first.

Is that something you drew up or did you acquire the patterns from someone else? I'd love a copy of them if you are willing to share. I have a neighbor with a plasma table that could cut it out for me and I could probably scab it together. Right now I'm really curious about how much it would cost just for the material...

The plot thickens...

Where is the vendor at on these?

@Kavik where are you on making something like it in Alum?

It's in line with a few other projects I have going. I'm going to make a few samples for test fitting. Will post pictures when I have the pieces in hand. I'll have a better timetable next week.

T-17 100 Series1.JPG

T-17 100 Series2.JPG

@Kavik
I'm interested in the T-17 copy in aluminum.

Following as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom