200's at Cruise Moab (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

image.jpeg
We ran Gemini Bridges today. The first few miles were kinda hairy for a rookie like me! The drop offs on the driver side of the truck turned my stomach.

The twin bridges are very cool!

Nice day on white Rim Trail with Cdan and his 74

a.PNG
b.PNG
d.PNG
e.PNG

Last edited:
@Romer how are the approach and departure angels for the bumpers?

A few scrapes, but thats why we have them. They can take the scrapes. My Rear ARB scraped a few places on Fins, but held up well

MilkmanVx -nice to meet you

A few scrapes, but thats why we have them. They can take the scrapes. My Rear ARB scraped a few places on Fins, but held up well

That's great to hear. I can't wait for @sleeoffroad and his team to finish their production of the rear bumper and LX sliders. The family and I will then be out there with you @Romer!

Last edited:

Same here!

dont think he will be here till tomorrow. I am gunning for him Thursday on Hells Revenge
Yeah- I spoke to Christo this afternoon- he is heading that way in the morning. I had to order some rear drawers for mine and caught him before they closed today. Love the pics.

Yeah- I spoke to Christo this afternoon- he is heading that way in the morning. I had to order some rear drawers for mine and caught him before they closed today. Love the pics.

Big thanks and kudos to Christo @sleeoffroad for getting my order shipped before he headed out to Moab. Very much appreciated :cheers:

Christo showed up with his 200 and the pre-production bumper.

image.jpeg
Here's two of my boys trying to figure what lives in them little rock caves!

Ran Fins and Things today, gunning for Christo. I was in the back so no pictures of 200's. Think my daughter took some of me, I will have to see. Here is the pre-production Bumper. His has better clearance, but mine held up fine. A few scrapes on the connect points, no big deal

s1.PNG
S2.PNG

And I see Christo's sliders also. Boy is he gonna have a bunch of people salivating now!

Last edited:
There's a factory bumper and tailpipe after Fins & Things!!

now you gotta baseline of how much to remove - lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom