plasma cutter and some ductape (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Haha. Dude come on! Womp on her a little bit!! Enquiring (inquiring?) minds want to know!

according to armchair power to weight calcs.......it should be around same #s as the supercharged ones.

but i do have room underhood for a turbo... :)

This took a great deal of thinking, along wirh all your hard work. Well done young man...! :)

been driving it like i stole it :steer:

also finishing up the rear cargo storage

image.jpg

image.jpg

are you going to run clear lenses under the tailgate for trail lights and wire in the lenses on the rear fold down lid for factory look??
Will you put in some glass in the B pillar spot so you can see at your 3 and 9 o'clock? (with gun slots and all)
awesome build man. Did the carpet stay put under your cans?

Just gotta say, having seen Tim's build up close, he's got real talent when it comes to thinking outside the box and making a vision into reality. Beautifully done one-of-a-kind craftsmanship. Not sure if he mentioned it before (this thread is 22 pages after all), but did he say he's done all of this using a 110v welder in his driveway? But I'm throwing down the gauntlet now: Tim, you need to bring this rig on next year's Rubithon wagon run!

My 60 is somewhere near/in Albuquerque now, and my FJ Cruiser is too new to cut apart. But maybe I can find something you can weld on. :D

I just stumbled in late to this all, you have some serious determination!

If you were given property to build on, I'd be real interested in the house / end result (well, as close as a "end result" as you ever seem to get to)!

One heck of a project, and more power to you for none of this involving cutting checks for any part of it - I personally concede defeat on 'fabric welding'.

Any update?

Ive Been daily driving it - 320-330mi. to the tank in town roughly since i switched to 0w-40. (havent done a good hyw trip since)

-fixed a bent panhard with a 12' stick of dom and a block of wood -lever style :hillbilly:

-been sealing it up for winter rains- one pesky drip near drivers door left.

- picked up some Frankies springs/shocks but really enjoying the go cart feel of stock height Ome's.

- been working on my 40 carb and Ls400 fluids recently and taking measurements for fzj44 :doh:

BaconBits is definitely the runt of my Toyota litter.......but a crapload of fun watching yota people trying to wrap their heads around it.

IMG_0627.JPG

Last edited:
Great work, about as full custom as you could get! What line of work are you in that you are so quick to modify like this?

Any more updates?

Also, did you ever get the 0-60 time?

Thanks,
rjones

Hey @bugsnbikes dobyou have any full pics of this rig? I just think it's the coolest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom