Dogs of MUD! (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Told the :princess: I like medium to large sized dogs. Heres how that went! Sweetest little terrier mix, rescue. Currently about 11 weeks and 5 pounds soaking wet but I'm not sure the scale is right, she is tiny. Loves people, loves dogs, doesn't get fazed when the neighbors dogs yap away all morning. She is however unimpressed with the windy day we are having today. I suppose if I weighed only five pounds I would be a little concerned about that also. Got her from the rescue people Saturday and she is getting used to us now. If the :princess: has her way we will be finding her a playmate in the next couple of weeks.

So much for figuring out my seized smog pump on the 60, guess that will have to wait. Family is more important after all.:D

20160320_191828.jpg

Here was my 1st English/Bull mastiff mix. Duke was his name. He was a great dog and even BIGGER than Tucker is.

Some idiot kid who was street racing out here in the sticks hit him and killed him at the age of 2 while speeding by. I pulled up just after it happened and he died right in my arms. One of the worst days of my life.....

Barely refrained from pulling the kids head off his shoulders.

Damn dogs.....they get at you....

IMAG1184.jpg

Here was my 1st English/Bull mastiff mix. Duke was his name. He was a great dog and even BIGGER than Tucker is.

Some idiot kid who was street racing out here in the sticks hit him and killed him at the age of 2 while speeding by. I pulled up just after it happened and he died right in my arms. One of the worst days of my life.....

View attachment 1232058

They do indeed... sorry for your loss...

View attachment 1232058

Thats a beautiful big bear of a dog, so sorry you lost him in that fashion, way too soon.

Yeah it sucked. Thanks guys. Was lucky to find Tucker about a mile away from where we originally bought our Duke. Up north of Bakersfield.

Next dog im looking for is a "Mastador"

IF I understand correctly that is what OLD YELLER WAS......(one of my favs of all time) ....? Half Lab, half Mastiff.

Tucker is mamas dog. Ill search around until I can fill that hole in my heart with a new pup.

Chester (15 mos) and I took his first trip, in 44, without Gunner (10 yrs 4 mos)... Dianna wanted Gunner to stay home with her... she walked him 6 miles each morning.

Chester was excellent... stayed by my side, off leash, the entire time, including two strenuous hikes, up mountains in loose talus... I never had to correct him.

We had a great time!!

Here are some Chester Pics:

IMG_1187.JPG
IMG_1207.JPG
IMG_1208.JPG
IMG_1254.JPG
IMG_1258.JPG

Chester (15 mos) and I took his first trip, in 44, without Gunner (10 yrs 4 mos)... Dianna wanted Gunner to stay home with her... she walked him 6 miles each morning.

Chester was excellent... stayed by my side, off leash, the entire time, including two strenuous hikes, up mountains in loose talus... I never had to correct him.

We had a great time!!

Here are some Chester Pics:

View attachment 1235272 View attachment 1235273 View attachment 1235274 View attachment 1235275 View attachment 1235276

Danny,

Just ran across this.... watch the full video on the bottom of the linked page.

Clever Dog Plays Dead To Stay At The Park Longer

J

Where are you these days. Any plans to come to SW-WY? If so, let me know.

J

Still here in Vegas... Making short trips between Dr Appts and epidurals.

I was hoping to come up there this spring, but can't ... Now, I'm hoping to come thru on the way to CO in July or on the way back home in August.

Are you still in GR? Are you still trying to move to MI?

I'll definitely try to stop by, if you are still there when I finally make it up there... And I'll coordinate beforehand.

Still here in Vegas... Making short trips between Dr Appts and epidurals.

I was hoping to come up there this spring, but can't ... Now, I'm hoping to come thru on the way to CO in July or on the way back home in August.

Are you still in GR? Are you still trying to move to MI?

I'll definitely try to stop by, if you are still there when I finally make it up there... And I'll coordinate beforehand.

Yes, still in GR..... (NO COMMENT.....) Just give me a shout when ever you know.

ANOTHER GREAT PIC! CUSTOM CANINE KAYAK ANYONE!

custom-dog-kayak-david-bahnson-16.jpg

Our rescued Beagle named Dapper Jack. He's about 7 or 8 we guess.
1717.jpeg
He loves to ride in my Cruiser or my wife's 4Runner. Every time the door is opened, he thinks he's got to go with us. He is an excellent rider.

Here's my mini Aussie, Wicket. Been with me for 9 years now.

Riding shotgun
mubHzRA2GOVZtCFx6ukKT4TeIFB8pyCfXLrb57QMtd0xM0Xa3WU8R6r4V2mQp0puS4cgOENPdiKYd6K8z-CSoLSWvIta0gEido1DHTeFsZY56yQZK_ZmOP9vVuZ8VcU1hOIEd6YdFx1ILGDSZSBhQyDDt0ayMrggFP_Goax0vWVDx_UqUJDBxiB0Ar1BrTS7MzWIgLaF_X_fFoL_MXenfvGjnhyEzkScYWIh0Hdo81TWnnRRT6A6zphEQRid6HReaXgM_LmG2mzYuSdwDn2ulwMaZSRfAwIGVyIfI3rCFFZOW5tKw-dB2FDfPpZk8c8dKkP5mXP-iiIIukbdrafBh07PkGUtn5KqjfCCTIaT7yD0w9z5BODD7Xj2OQrIm78GLNoSmmez0oyZNx92KrBNquE2vKKwvL6f_nwjsnV5U-YGh0eX0mLtPUAAzJFdQvLO9bA6SUWKWeWZjKSQdbtZ8WcACQLdHokZLMVPWpsMuMtVjq9wGNYUV_jqZMELxNn57M3Y0b5b4lM6p9DAtozxXclJoy53O7csM-5x6OYppkDqabb8ipc9dyEC1R_3EHULJrll=w564-h1004-no

Scouting the road ahead
Hs8svdE23OkRJ2zxV3PyYPV4SIH7EI5Z1ojawslvhWAQgJV7ZlSKSWxUqlMgc7u8yFR-V4swhnygenMhWIC4H30VR-Bu5Z7dcNIzaV3YeRryP45U3bggT-vS1253_-UszJpRg0D5MVO6ttFCH7Q0zwDqConf6zQdXgtrUKlK8C3XKhvVztxUwHcH4XdxCH7mMTo_ryMFMQjgBOZBSPvOgmNXHGl0rFcw5Yd5_cOtL1yn71Nv0DY5R9LNL_RhZMv_q8KW5-OZdzpHJugIBbPFydaV2cgzAN97-wSDqiSLvOe1PZt469y4c5BDVcBto0luWZqB0Bz-PGA2wdzVKriacMN83x7W0I7x1sWeOC8KI_THStxnTMxNEHxXpctI7FpgsyBqiyR85CIwcLV8LmMVhTaiqea-jR2udAieyvTUvMVtsk3SB1KIcnbCSmGHU14a34tjWrnC_4kPhALNx2BbUnvhy2lCmD8bpx2PUs7Dy-PDi1PXW6nu0Nqdurhmq6ubnodtfoGCFFNc60XWVRK9oS197wtwjQiuktW9BAX3QEABdznZG7QG6k8BkuoAYu7JqelO=w949-h533-no

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom