Window Screens/Socks 80/LX450 100/LX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LandCruiserPhil

Peter Pan Syndrome
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Window Screens/socks bug protection by LCP

These are a great option for those who enjoy sleeping in there 80/100 series. Enjoy cool, private, and bug free sleeping. The fit is great and the cost is attractive. You receive two window screens with every order. The screen are made from a stretchy material similar to your wifes nylons. To install just slide them on like a sock. They provide about the same privacy of a dark tinted window.

Reviews - Window socks, first use impressions

Update - Now available on our web site Window Socks Bug Screens - Land Cruiser Products - LCP

IMG_1092.JPG
IMG_1087.JPG

Last edited:
We love ours and highly recommend them!

Mine arrived & they appear to fit perfectly! Thanks Phil

image.jpeg

These fit 2nd row 60 series, 80 series, 100 series, and 200 series.
Phil, these slip over the door frame and allow the use of the window to control ventilation, correct?
Do they creep up on the door when the door is opened?

Phil, these slip over the door frame and allow the use of the window to control ventilation, correct?
Do they creep up on the door when the door is opened?

Yes they go on just like your socks and once installed you can regulate the windows without any issues.

They do not creep up at all. Several local guys have used them without any concerns. They do come with two velcro tabs where you can attach one side to the door and then attach the tab on the screen to the velcro. I have not or have I heard anyone needed the tabs. I believe the velcro tabs could be helpful if you are driving with them on.

IMG_4609.JPG

Was thinking about making some since my mother is always looking for an excuse to sew something lol. Once I figured out what it would take, I remembered that you sold them and figured I'd check the price. Not worth trying to diy against your cost so I ordered them :)

Was thinking about making some since my mother is always looking for an excuse to sew something lol. Once I figured out what it would take, I remembered that you sold them and figured I'd check the price. Not worth trying to diy against your cost so I ordered them :)

If you are the Jake located in Paton they went out yesterday.:D

Thanks for the purchase:cool: you wont be disappointed
If you sleep in your LC they make perfect sense.

Love ours for second row, how bout some for the front row?

If you are the Jake located in Paton they went out yesterday.:D

Thanks for the purchase:cool: you wont be disappointed
If you sleep in your LC they make perfect sense.
I am! I was pretty surprised to get a shipping email within hours of ordering :). We do a lot of stuff outdoors where it'll be nice to put the baby to sleep in there and keep the bugs out, yet still be able to hear her.

I am! I was pretty surprised to get a shipping email within hours of ordering :). We do a lot of stuff outdoors where it'll be nice to put the baby to sleep in there and keep the bugs out, yet still be able to hear her.

Wow another great use.

Shipping is fast if Im not out testing. ;)

Lastest what other are saying - @LandCruiserPhil window sock screens are fantastic. The product is extremely well made, slides right over the window and really kept all the bugs out all night long. Perfect sleeping weather in the truck with the windows down, best money I have spent to date.

Yes they go on just like your socks and once installed you can regulate the windows without any issues.

They do not creep up at all. Several local guys have used them without any concerns. They do come with two velcro tabs where you can attach one side to the door and then attach the tab on the screen to the velcro. I have not or have I heard anyone needed the tabs. I believe the velcro tabs could be helpful if you are driving with them on.
Done and done.

First thing in the morning. All three trucks have the LCP window screens and no bugs inside at night. The weather was perfect and the breeze through the truck made sleeping in the back during spring and summer a reality. Awesome product. @verruckt1 and @Cruddz and myself discussed this product over coffee and a little fishing in the morning.

I may buy an extra set to have for some unprepared camper.
image.jpeg

Glad to hear you guys were comfy.
If you sleep in your Land Cruiser I cant see not having a set. Screens and window power mod makes adjusting sleeping temperature comfort nice and easy.

very interested as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom