Builds Stiflers Hzj75rv Mild build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Excellent, ill let the new owner of the rims put it back together.... Ill take a crack at it this weekend.

Well, just pulled the trigger on the 2nd group of 4 planned purchases to get my rig expo ready. Part of these were sourced used. Almost there with outfitting engine and accessories, soon concentrating on interior.

1 x tembo tusk load spotter
1 x Manta 270 degree awning Left hand side (driver )
1 x k9 Roof Rack Table mounting kit
1 x k9 Camp table Large
1 x Intelligent solenoid
1 x Dual battery Controller surface mount

-Andrew

1 x Ice chest
2 x Bags of Ice
24x Bottles of Beer
12x Bottles of beer (strictly for medical reasons)
50x Duct tape and wood shims (road repairs)
..... And that stuff you mentioned above.

Last edited:
Met up with @Siflersmom to pass on some parts...

:)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:
@beno Thanks for the rims, they look fantastic. Completed a 600 mile trek, longest yet. 70-75 on the way there, 17 mpg. 60-65 on the way back 19.6... Speed kills.... gas mileage :-D

s***ty night picture, but wanted to get them on.... thanks @61Mk+ !!

Like i said, i must have gotten the basic package. The old mirrors are half the size! The new ones are taller a little skinnier but have a little convex shape to them. I can see the whole lane now not just a front right tire of the car next to me!!!!!

IMG_20160128_211952.jpg
You're welcome, Sifler. Now i understand your issue with those mirrors!

I have the clear mushroom cap on my 60 and it does have a pre cleaner. Dust and debris accumulates. Also has the vanes to create the vortex effect, which in essence does the pre cleaning.

So work has been kicking my ass, so ive been working in the dead of night to get some stuff installed in 3 degree weather. No pictures yet, hands froze

Picked up an eezi awn table and k9 mount. Had to raise and realign the roof rack to support putting the table underneath. What a f#@$% pain in the ass that was. Its in, Im happy......

On deck that is in the garage:
ARB intesnsity install
equipt1 dual battery kit
Load spotter fridge install

Need to get some type of drawers.... partial to adventure trailers set as I had them before.... opinions?

DIY drawers, made out of 3/4" birch plywood. Piece of cake to build and install, no need for sliders or anything.

Thanks, Planning to try my hand at overhead consoles soon as well.

Well it was bound to happen sooner or later, drove the beast to work, get done with work and it looks like she puked her red guts all over the floor. Its going to be my first tow home. I thought it was the tranny, but its the red coolant. It looks like its coming from right above the tranny, so i have 2 questions. 1) does anyone have a diagram of the coolant system? i want to make sure its not just a loose hose. And 2) what type of red coolant is recommended. Toyota proper?

Just had a good chat with @beno, appreciate your patience with me man. Ill be tearing into it this weekend. I have to get it towed as 1) i cant get red coolant right now, stealership is closed. 2) Dont want to mix coolant 3) Its going to be in the 20s tonight so not comfortable driving with h20 in there as an option.

So could be heater hose, or possibly a freeze plug (which im hoping its not, but we have been in the teens and 20s at night).....

No rear heater. Work today and tomorrow and its going to be balls cold Sunday.... Sucks... Too tall for the garage

So think i found the source, there may be multiple but ill start with this one. Its the heater core valve.
IMG_20160214_094528.jpg

Dripping slightly when the heat is off, but more vigorously when opened. Im not convinced the frequency of the drip amounted to the gallon of coolant i had to refill.

@beno do you have a part number for this valve assembly?

How have you found them for distance?
I know my 20" bar pumps light but only so far.

ill postup some pics as soon as i fix the coolant leak.. im sure they are no lightforce hids. but better than the hella 5000s i had on there before

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom