Productive morning :) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Not too bad. Maybe we can start a nationwide vehicle check buddy system for forum members. If someone is interested in a vehicle that you live near, they can swing by and have a look.

Yeah, a formal list may be good vs. postings or people just not asking. I know I would be happy to look one over for anyone in the Denver area.

Tony - I've seem several of the folks here provide this support. It just takes someone to ask the question. I'm good for anyone in the Fargo/Grand Forks area... though I've never seen another 200 series out here.. haha

Tony - I've seem several of the folks here provide this support. It just takes someone to ask the question. I'm good for anyone in the Fargo/Grand Forks area... though I've never seen another 200 series out here.. haha

Maybe I'll make a thread. There seems to be more than a few people shopping for a 200 now a days. I know I'd gladly paypal a forumer some cash for their time/gas to get some good info.

San diego usually has a good number of LC's and LX's for sale in this rust-free corner of the Southwest.

I'd be happy to check out a vehicle here...

These truckers are fast. Here a day ahead of time.:)

0e5180d8-7645-42a7-94d3-7dde89b0a131_zpsovdtu14b.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom