FJ25 Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

:bounce2:Merry Christmas Everyone!:bounce:

As I look around at what friends have on their plate this week, I'm grateful we're all healthy and happy. Wishing the same for you. :beer:

Merry Christmas!!!

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

seasons greetings punters. trust everyone's ham was fresh and beer cold. between friends, family and food I managed to sneak over to the shed with a couple beers xmas arvo and throw some much needed waterpump/thermostat love at this old HD holden ute (about 1966) that has been sitting idle in the stable for some time. then we took her for decent drive boxing day about 80mile round trip to our swim hole. good times!

024.JPG

025.JPG 021.JPG 020.JPG

then we took her for decent drive boxing day about 80mile round trip to our swim hole. good times!

Bet you were feeling refreshed after that 40 mile return ride.......if it's going to be warm for Christmas, it may as well be really warm.

Steve McQueen at home on Solar Drive in the Hollywood Hills with his dog and Land Rover circa 1963 ;)

Pictures & Photos of Steve McQueen - IMDb

watermarkcomp-8.jpg

and this guy too :)

35725do9p.jpg

"Trunk Road: ‘Kam’, an elephant from Bertram Mills circus, drives a Land Rover during training for the Christmas Show in 1959
Photograph: Ron Case/Getty Images"

Cheers
Peter

Last edited:
Does anyone have the latest and greatest Seminole red color code? My 59 was originally this color. Thanks, Mike

1950s :)
See your local Chevrolet dealer

I missed this until now. First three minutes are in my back yard. At the north end of Oak Creek Canyon the highway turns to switchbacks to get out of the canyon. Back in the early seventies I lived in Flagstaff and would drive down to Oak creek to trout fish. Mid seventies in my FJ40 but early seventies in my Opel GT made in Germany. That was a lot more fun to drive on the switchbacks.;) If your ever in the area would be happy to guide you in the area. Not in a Opel GT but might find a LC I can use somewhere.:rolleyes:

I missed this until now. First three minutes are in my back yard. At the north end of Oak Creek Canyon the highway turns to switchbacks to get out of the canyon. Back in the early seventies I lived in Flagstaff and would drive down to Oak creek to trout fish. Mid seventies in my FJ40 but early seventies in my Opel GT made in Germany. That was a lot more fun to drive on the switchbacks.;) If your ever in the area would be happy to guide you in the area. Not in a Opel GT but might find a LC I can use somewhere.:rolleyes:
Cool thing this little Opel GT :)
Opel GT - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
We have been in your area twice ( late nineties) always with a Chrysler LeBaron convertible :)
Nice area where you live John we loved it much.
Cheers
Peter

German Opel GT Commercial :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom