5th Annual 100's in the Hills - Ouray, CO 7/31-8/02 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

IIRC the dates will be solidified after Cruise Moab has been completed. Many of the decision makers that are on the HIH team are also responsible for setting up Cruise Moab. I'm sure they will give us an idea as soon as they are able to. I know there are some big things in the work big HIH6!

I'm right there with the anxious group!!! Whole family is making the trek to CO this time around. Got some dates secured at different places already (because I had no option, had to reserve early) and am hoping HIH will match our plans or we might be out :(!
Like I mentioned before: 7/28-31 is the ticket, weekend before (20-24) is the FJ summit, the one after (4-7) is school time already and we can't stretch the time off that far.
No pressure, just food for thought! :popcorn: looking forward to seeing all of you!:beer:

I will be there exploring almost the entire month of July ... Hope I can hang in there and catch HIH6 !!

I can't wait!

We will have driven over 17,000 miles to get there plus 3000 sea miles from the UK......hope there's room at the inn? Looking forward to meeting up with everyone. Hopefully there is a prize for farthest traveled :)

We will have driven over 17,000 miles to get there plus 3000 sea miles from the UK......hope there's room at the inn? Looking forward to meeting up with everyone. Hopefully there is a prize for farthest traveled :)
With all those miles and most likely driving some kind of unicorn 100series (manual/diesel) we'll make sure you get some kind of prize!

With all those miles and most likely driving some kind of unicorn 100series (manual/diesel) we'll make sure you get some kind of prize!

Diesel 5sp auto.....sadly manual 100s are VERY hard to find in the UK. Had manual cars all my life but took the plunge into an auto for this one....no regrets. It is not a Unicorn: we call it the Hedgepig.....although we occasionally shed some tears :) . Spec as follows:

LC100, 2003, 4.2TD intercooler, auto c/w front ARB bull bar, full Asfir 3 part bash plates, Warn Zeon Platinum 10s winch, Glind hot water shower system, 2nd spare, EFS uprated rear springs, Tough Dog uprated rear shocks, IBS split charge controller, rear ARB swing out wheel carrier, 285/75R15 with BFG ATs, removed EGR, OME uprated torsion bar and front shocks, pentagon supaglass, Safari snorkel, Super-pro bushes, ARB front locker & diff drop kit, Black Widow drawers, Hannibal rack+roof tent, Long Ranger combo 122L diesel/55L water tank, Seagull water purification, personal hot-spot/WiFi & high gain antenna, 80W solar panel, Waeco 50L fridge, Waeco 10L freezer, extended load space/internal bed, digital radio & iPhone interface

We'll save a place for the Hedgie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom