iPhone Mud Issues (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
From the "is it just me department?".........Is it just me or is there a issue w/ iPhones navigating Mud? I have been having CRAZY pop-up issues both when being logged in or if I'm offline. Done a reboot, deleted and reinstalled link, but still getting facebook pop-up's, etc.

That's all. Thanks guys

Did you open it in a "private" browser? That would disable cookies even if your logged in.

Shouldn't this thread belong to a different area, instead of 80 tech?

You might get some real help from the moderators and admin.

Yep, lots of pop ups on ios again.

It was happening to me not that long ago as well, popping up the app store. I'm not sure if it will this time or if I'm just better at closing out the tabs before it can.

Either way, yes, lots of pop ups on my iPhone.

Is this , or a mobile browser?

GUEST users see far more ads, including some floating/popup-type banners. Logged in users should never see them. But, software changes frequently, as do apps, so keeping up with your settings is a must.

Using safari on ios9 and I probably wasn't clear in my terms. I'm getting redirected to other sites. I'll take a snapshot if it happens again. Thanks woody

So is there a working app still or should I just use safari? I got a new phone and apple App Store can't find mud or anything like it.

Hi Guys

Just installed new software ( iOS 9.1) on my I phone and the IH8MUD would not work. I deleted it and can no longer find it on the app store.

Appreciate your help as the app is much easier to navigate on smart phones.

Jay

Woody have been seeing ALOT of very aggressive re-direct adds on my iPhone 6 as well. I have tried it on 3 different iPhones in my house and all have the same result.

GUEST users see far more ads, including some floating/popup-type banners. Logged in users should never see them. But, software changes frequently, as do apps, so keeping up with your settings is a must.
Iphone 6 safari, every area of the forum is redirecting me to adtrack.king . C o m

Iphone 6 safari, every area of the forum is redirecting me to adtrack.king . C o m

I get my page reloading and the message 'a problem occurred with this webpage so it was reloaded' all the time on my brand new iPad. Sometimes over and over until safari crashes, only happens with ih8mud though.
image.png

What happens with browsers OTHER Than Safari? I haven't used Safari in years, but am wondering if changing to Chrome is a quick/easy solution.

Chrome redirected me to app store, gummy drop!

Only happens on mud so I'm sure its not my iphone

There is "not supposed" to be anything that would redirect...I've had rare issues with my Android, but I'm usually able to quickly chase the offending ad down and correct it. It has been months since I've noted anything tho, or had anyone else report issues.

Obviously, mobile iOS is following a different set of rules...nothing like chasing down the one offending problem in a sea of 12 million...

Have you cleared your cookies/browser cache? Are there other "settings" in Safari? Redirects irritate me as much as anyone, I wish I had a quick fix. Does it happen on the forum home page, on the thread listings, or only within the actual threads? Is it immediate, or does the page complete the load process?

Hate to say it, but I "wish" there were a dozen complaints instead of just one...makes chasing the issue even more challenging.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom