Factory FJ40 Soft Tops, Bikini Tops, and Dusters. (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey Marshall. Sent ya an email about a second top! Thanks sir!

Hoping to see if PVC fabric samples can be sent. I'm putting tan colored seats in my 40 so want to see how the colors look together. Would like to get buckskin and sandlewood - you know what they say about tans - if you can't match it perfectly have some contrast. I'm thinking sandlewood is going to be the best option but before I drop $2K on a top and bows would be nice to verify. I have a grey top on it now (old Kayline) so would also like to see charcoal. Can these be sent? I sent an email asking the same, just following up in the event it went to your spam folder. Thanks!

Also, there is mention of the PVC tops being water repellent, could one drive it in a strong rain? Or maybe just a light misting?

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1453873345.874585.jpg
PVC copy.jpg

The pvc which is what I have (sandlewood) is waterproof. No water gets through it. It's awesome! :)

Scroll up to see pics of my sandlewood pvc... :)

only thing better than the PVC would be a 3-ply or more such as stayfast or german canvas... but you're talking $$$$$ like this TrollHole Soft Top a very nice top.

That is sweet but still working on wife for the PVC one which is a bit of a fight... ;)

Marshal, I sent you an email and a couple of PM's about ordering a bikini top.

Marshall,
How much would the shipping be for a Full Length Bikini Top (Family Type Full Cage) to Toronto, ON, Canada?
What is the lead time of making the Top and shipping time?
Interested to get one for this summer.

Also interested in ordering a Full Length Bikini Top for my cruiser with a full Metal Tech cage.

Yes. Sorry can you resend the email. It must have gotten lost. I've been overwhelmed with orders and work at the shop. So responses are a little slow. But yes I'm still making tops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom