Valley Hybrids garage sale ------- we're moving!!!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

orangefj45

Supporting Vendor
Threads
The time has come for us to move to a larger facility and more suitable location. Once we have the new shop all set up we will be hosting a Meet-n-greet/BBQ/Grand Opening.
So in order to help with the move we would love to lighten our load by selling off some of our used parts inventory.
We plan on having a "garage sale" on Friday and Saturday March 25th & 26th.
The grand opening should be sometime in late April. We will announce the date soon.
We're staying in Stockton CA. The new shop is right off HWY5; you can see it from the highway.

I'd like to sincerely thank all of our customers, friends and cruiser buddies for helping us grow the business. Couldn't have done it without you guys!!!!
Onto bigger and better things. Lots of ideas in the works .......

Georg @ Valley Hybrids & Cruiser Brothers

Congrats, Georg. You've worked hard for your well deserved success!

:beer:

That's awesome! Congrats! And selfishly hoping you're moving a little south of your current location...

Congratulations!
March will still be sort of a swap meet, it's just Georg will be doing all the swappin'. :clap:

image.jpeg
New digs ......

When does the new reality show start filming? Sort of a off road "Fast and Loud"!:clap::clap:

Not gonna happen. Not interested in a bunch of staged bull****.
Then again, with all the shenanigans around here there would be plenty of "material"........
Although one of my good customers/friends is a movie producer. And he's mentioned it.
Lol

So so SOO excited for you!!

The time has come for us to move to a larger facility and more suitable location. Once we have the new shop all set up we will be hosting a Meet-n-greet/BBQ/Grand Opening.
So in order to help with the move we would love to lighten our load by selling off some of our used parts inventory.
We plan on having a "garage sale" on Friday and Saturday March 25th & 26th.
The grand opening should be sometime in late April. We will announce the date soon.
We're staying in Stockton CA. The new shop is right off HWY5; you can see it from the highway.

I'd like to sincerely thank all of our customers, friends and cruiser buddies for helping us grow the business. Couldn't have done it without you guys!!!!
Onto bigger and better things. Lots of ideas in the works .......

It's perfect, nice work Georg! Can't wait to see the new digs!!!

Barney was the first cruiser ever in the new shop!!!!!

:)

I think you guys know me better than that.
Cause you know what happens around here when you bug me?!
One way to find out .....
Bawahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom