Illegally imported Defender 110 seized, crushed by CBP at Baltimore Port (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

There are a lot of current production Land Cruisers and parts that come through the US before being shipped elsewhere.

To the tune of????? ~$50k? Just to get a drivetrain and a truck that can't be registered or driven for another 23 years? I'll pass...

50K for a static display ...... Don't think so.

Customs doesn't seem to notice the thousands of illegals crossing the southern border on a daily basis but they stopped that "dangerous" Land Rover.
Good work boys....
I also noticed that that VERY large wrecking crane had a somewhat difficult time smashing the suspension of the truck. Of course, it finally won. You will also notice that our border patrol apparently cares nothing about our environment, as there is fuel and lubricant leaking all over the ground after the smashing, later to get into the water supplies of the local residents. wonderful work people--I guess you better not bring your kids back into the US from a vacation to Hawaii with non-standard thread used as the sewing method on the shirts you bought them.

They shouldn't seize them until an attempt is made to register it foot on road operation. Why couldn't I bring one in for use on private land...

th

Who's guarding the scrap pile to prevent someone from snagging that and buffing it out?????

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom