CUSTOM BUMPERS FOR SALE (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Clipped non flare 80 front.

All 80 pieces are finalized and are headed to the laser cutter.

J

SAM_0338.JPG
SAM_0340.JPG
SAM_0341.JPG

I know it has to be done but I'm still shedding a tear...

I would be interested in the 80 series rear, would you be doing a non tire carrier version as well? Just basically a sturdy replacement to the cheap stocker?

The rear bumper base can be purchased by itself without arms, but will come standard with the insets for the arms.

J

QUICK NOTE:

With my product expansion of the 80 and soon 100 series items a few of my products that are slow sellers will be deleted from the Trail-Tailor line up. Just running out of space and my square footage is needed for actual selling products.

** The DIY kits are 100% gone as of March 1st, no ands, if or buts...

** a few other bumpers to be announced by this weekend once Andrea finalizes the tally. These will get a blowout price and moved out as soon as possible.

Thanks for all the orders and the continued support

Jason

really interested in some bumpers possibly later this year.. I have a HJ61, It has the OEM PTO winch. was wondering if you would be able to make a front bumper work with that set up?

Life has gotten in the way of MUD for a while, but where the hell did the unlike / hate button go?

Sam, I hear ya!

But, when 7 new styles of sliders and 6 new bumper designs have already out sold the 40 and 70 series... Space and demand take priority.

Jason

80 series prices are in from the laser cutter. I'm only ordering 5 fronts, and 5 each rear (flare and non-flare) first go around.

Let me know whose interested.

80 front $925.00 bare metal plus shipping

SAM_0126.JPG

80 rear (flared and non-flare) fully removable swing arms- bare metal, plus shipping:
base bumper, no swing arms $995.00
add tire carrier $300.00
add ladder $300.00
add 2 can jerry w/ E-track strap can $300.00
add 2 can jerry and ladder combo $550.00
add 2" receiver $250

Non-Flare

SAM_0241.JPG

Flared

SAM_0263.JPG

Arms removed

SAM_0279.JPG

SAM_0276.JPG

Last edited:
GD I wish I had the scratch to get in on this first run...

I didn't have any doubts that you'd have demand, glad you stuck with it!

Life has gotten in the way of MUD for a while, but where the hell did the unlike / hate button go?

+1
I hardly ever venture into the vendor forums, but wish i did just a few days sooner... I absolute love the 40 series rear bumper and woud have ordered it in a heartbeat :(

ALL,

Just a quick update.

Some of my good friends and long time MUD acquaintances know/knew that Trail Tailor was a hobby and I always said that if it got to be too much of a "job" I'd scale back. TT has grown way beyond what I ever thought it would. I suppose that would be a good thing for most that are greedy and have the "more is better" attitude, but I don't want the hassle of adding incompetent and undependable employees that cause me and my clients issues. This would make it even more of a hassle in the long term for me to keep growing at this pace. I'm too much of a stickler for customer service and quality to have to deal with that crap on a daily basis.

So, once I get caught up on my current orders I will decide how I want to proceed into the future. I may just build as I deem fit and once it sells I'll build more or take orders on a limited custom basis.

I just want my clients to be given the utmost customer service and quality from me.

Thanks,

Jason

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom