69 Rusty P.O.S. (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Funny enough I still have that rotten piece of project.LOL Just a little update I was in college at the time I started this build and my classes got a lot tougher and had to devote more time to them . And got into riding my dirtbike to much and lost motivation. Now I am done with college and have a new found ambition to get back in the shop and finish this. So stay tuned.....

Funny enough I still have that rotten piece of project.LOL Just a little update I was in college at the time I started this build and my classes got a lot tougher and had to devote more time to them . And got into riding my dirtbike to much and lost motivation. Now I am done with college and have a new found ambition to get back in the shop and finish this. So stay tuned.....

Sweet. I just ordered my AA NP203 doubler kit! what kind of tires you gunna run?

Did you end up using xj rear springs? Just curious because I have a similar build. I just installed a 5.3 ls w/ 4l60 trans, advanved adapeter to use cruiser t case in my 69 fj40. axles an springs are next on my list. I Was planning on turning the front around an using longer springs in the rear. Awesome build keep it up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom