anyone buy something from here ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi - I'm thinking of buying an item from ToyotaPartsOverstock.com?
Their reviews are mostly 5/5 but the accompanying comments don't
really show why. They apparently operate in Florida, USA.
Any comments would be appreciated.
Rob

I have used the site to look up part numbers and then have gone to my local dealer to see if they have the part (when it was small part and not worth paying shipping). I think last year I went to order something from this website and they ended up not having the part. I've found it a good resource for part numbers if nothing else. Example.... I replaced my Diff last night. I needed the gasket and the dealer couldn't look up the part due to the age of my truck. I went to toytoapartsoverstock and found the number. Called the dealer back and he says, yeah I can get that gasket. $13 and have it here tomorrow. Though they were high on the gasket price, still cheaper and quicker than shipping it in. And I got my diff in last night! And completed the rebuild of the knuckles and all that's left is install the spindles and hubs.

Last edited:
I bought a set of Toyota steelies and was happy

Early on I ordered several things from Overstock. Most of it wasn't in stock, and shipping was pretty slow. Found @beno and never went back. As for part numbers, Beno knows them by heart and knows if they are available. Plus he is one state away, so I get my goods fast. If the part isn't available then search here for alternatives. @Racer65, Metric TLc and others have some good stuff.

I use this site for part #:

TOYOTA LAND CRUISER 40 55 FJ40LV-KCJA - POWERTRAIN-CHASSIS - | Japan Parts EU

HTH.

Beno's the man...

Hi - I'm thinking of buying an item from ToyotaPartsOverstock.com?
Their reviews are mostly 5/5 but the accompanying comments don't
really show why. They apparently operate in Florida, USA.
Any comments would be appreciated.
Rob

@beno is the go to here in the States and elsewhere. However, per the location in your Avatar box, shipping from here could be interesting......PM sent

As for ToyotaPartsOverstock, used them once and had no issues.

AFAIK, ToyotaPartsOverstock is just a catchy name for the online dealership parts department at Lakeland Toyota in Florida, USA. There is no overstock, and they sell genuine Toy parts for the typical ~25% off list price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom