This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

They look great! Is there a price difference from non-steppers to steppers for 60 series? Does the price include the pair under the rear quarters? Also what does shipping run? Your smack dab in the middle of the country. I am on the west coast. 94062. Thanks

Slider tread plates are back from the laser cutter. This will be the new standard offering.

J

SAM_0403.JPG
SAM_0399.JPG
SAM_0400.JPG
SAM_0401.JPG
SAM_0397.JPG

Likely going to be in for a set of these for my 80. Will you be offering them painted?

I decided not to powder coat mine because they are rock sliders and I wanted to be able to fix dings with a rattle can. I've pics of some that Jason painted, and they look good. Make sure to find out the brand and color of paint so you can overspray dings.

Are you talking about a flat version to mimic the OE running board? If so, I don't think I will end up going that route.

Or do you mean similar to the 60 version above?

J
Similar to the 60 version above. I wish I could see some of these different styles in person. I may decide I don't need the steps. But I'm pretty sure my wife is going to need all the help she can get to climb into it. I guess it depends how high the main part would be and if it's wide enough for her to step on. If it were just for me, I'd get the standard ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom