200 series picture thread (22 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you have stock bulbs or did you throw yellow bulbs in there too?

At the time, I had put some Putco Jet Yellow bulbs in there. They were OK; still not as yellow as I was looking for. Again, the Vans paint solved my problems.

Well, I have a bull bar with LED fog lights now. :redface:

well, after 5 hours of head to head with a Rubicon on 35's I would call it a tie! And I am one step closer to new front and rear bumpers:D The entire section of the passenger side front bumper caved in 4 or 5 inches, one quick reach around and it popped right back out;) On the way out on rough roads we put the Jeep to shame hitting 30+ MPH and jumping the rig several times, landing was actually not to bad!:cheers:
email5470.jpg

it appears that the rear bumper is held on by clips at the top on the sides? If so they broke:)
email5449.jpg

well, after 5 hours of head to head with a Rubicon on 35's I would call it a tie! And I am one step closer to new front and rear bumpers:D The entire section of the passenger side front bumper caved in 4 or 5 inches, one quick reach around and it popped right back out;) On the way out on rough roads we put the Jeep to shame hitting 30+ MPH and jumping the rig several times, landing was actually not to bad!:cheers: View attachment 1204767

Damn! Sounds like you go all out! Wow!! Wish I could see this in person! Fun!

well, after 5 hours of head to head with a Rubicon on 35's I would call it a tie! And I am one step closer to new front and rear bumpers:D The entire section of the passenger side front bumper caved in 4 or 5 inches, one quick reach around and it popped right back out;) On the way out on rough roads we put the Jeep to shame hitting 30+ MPH and jumping the rig several times, landing was actually not to bad!:cheers: View attachment 1204767

I demand jump pictures! ;) Sounds like a blast! :bounce:

I demand jump pictures! ;) Sounds like a blast! :bounce:
wish I had them, but it just sorta happened, camera wasn't even out... Next time forsure!

Finished a full detail today. Polishing compounds, sealers, and waxed. Damn she looks pretty.

4a0d697c-c664-4ef7-8fa0-759abf1d0877_zps02kwswsj.jpg

I do it all myself.

I use:

MTM Foam Lance with Chemical Guys Citrus Soap
Micro Fiber Cloths using 2 bucket wash

For paint care:

Clay Bar with Meguiars Quick Detailer
Meguiars Ultimate Compound with DA polisher
Followed up with Chemical guys v38 with DA polisher
Followed by Chemical Guys JetSeal with DA polisher
Followed by Chemical Guys Butter Wet Wax
Each of the above is buffed off with microfiber cloths

IMG_2173_zpsvjqpgux2.jpg

It's not perfect; if you see it in just the right light, there a still a few very small scratches. But, that is just a reflection of my patience when it comes to spending time detailing the truck. It could be perfect but I don't want to spend all day buffing. To the average person, it looks like it just rolled off the showroom.

I'm still trying to figure out the best way to do detailing between washes.

Finished a full detail today. Polishing compounds, sealers, and waxed. Damn she looks pretty.

4a0d697c-c664-4ef7-8fa0-759abf1d0877_zps02kwswsj.jpg
Looks incredible! Nevermind the fact you just posted your 90,000 oil/differential videos for the same truck - better than showroom!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom