Rock Warrior Wheels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I bought a full set of them, used, for my 2Hundy. They work fine. No issues. Not using spacers.

I bought a second set, new. Planning to run them on my Tundra.

image.jpeg

Just picked up a set on CL for $225 so I couldn't pass them up. I had some new Falken Wildpeak AT3s installed yesterday. Tires ride great and no noticeable noise over stock. Running them with 1" eBay spacers. Ride is super smooth at all speeds.

Looks great and wow, $225 may be the best RW score ever. can you put a link the spacers?

1 Have them, love them.

2 Balance perfectly.

3 1 inch on all four wheels.Got them from Carl @ www.justdifferentials.com (great guy)

4 N/A

5 Pics attached

The only downside to the spacers is that not all shops will work with them. They think spacer and assume cheap chineese junk and liability which floors me when i come in in a Lexus..... If it were me i would spend the time and paint them flat black/dark grey and most all techs wouldn't even notice they were there. A minor inconvenience for the look i wanted/love

TLC Dan

View attachment 707619View attachment 707620View attachment 707621
Hey TLC Dan,

Love your rig! I just picked up a stock 02 LX470, excited to build it out. I'm picking up a very affordable pair of RW's off of Craigslist and will probably do the 1 inch spacers similar to what you have. Are you running 285/70/r17's? Do the tires sit about flush with the body? I want to avoid a super wide stance, where the tires stick out.

G'day lads.

Was wondering if anyone knew of a way of getting a set or RW's to Australia? Exporter?Parts guy? Seller willing to assist in freight?

Have been searching high and low and just cannot find a set for my '08 LX570.

5 x 150pcd and I'm not sure on how many offsets there are

Set of 4 RW for $225 is a steal.

Nice going!

I figured I’d post this here if anyone was curious...
With Ring but without center cap or wheel weights...
AF6FC52E-917E-4C23-BBAA-DE15A99A05F2.jpeg

And w/o ring or any hardware...
F2E344CF-B6E5-4C92-92A5-1C7CB204436A.jpeg

It’s just our personal scale, so I’m not sure how accurate it is.

Has anyone found a source for stainless steel set screws in the M8 x 1.00 (fine pitch) for filling the holes when you remove the ring?
My google skills are failing me

1 Have them, love them.

2 Balance perfectly.

3 1 inch on all four wheels.Got them from Carl @ www.justdifferentials.com (great guy)

4 N/A

5 Pics attached

The only downside to the spacers is that not all shops will work with them. They think spacer and assume cheap chineese junk and liability which floors me when i come in in a Lexus..... If it were me i would spend the time and paint them flat black/dark grey and most all techs wouldn't even notice they were there. A minor inconvenience for the look i wanted/love

TLC Dan

View attachment 707619View attachment 707620View attachment 707621
What’s the tire size?

Few guys I run with run the Rock Warriors on their 200s and 100s and I've always liked the look of them. So I've just been keeping an eye out for deals on them... ended up finding some yesterday just by dumb luck while searching for "Toyota Lug Nuts" on facebook marketplace :p and they looked to be a damn good deal so I jumped right on them. $300 for the set of 4. Pretty happy about it. They seem to be in pretty great shape. Plan to run them on the wife's 2005 LX (although thinking about upgrading her to a 200/LX570 soon). (Not the tires of course, those will get tossed.)

Resized_20200506_164905.jpeg
Resized_20200506_164759.jpeg

Last edited:
The WR look nice..Are they OEM wheels? Do they come with OEM offset i.e 60mm?

Few guys I run with run the Rock Warriors on their 200s and 100s and I've always liked the look of them. So I've just been keeping an eye out for deals on them... ended up finding some yesterday just by dumb luck while searching for "Toyota Lug Nuts" on facebook marketplace :p and they looked to be a damn good deal so I jumped right on them. $300 for the set of 4. Pretty happy about it. They seem to be in pretty great shape. Plan to run them on the wife's 2005 LX (although thinking about upgrading her to a 200/LX570 soon). (Not the tires of course, those will get tossed.)

Very nice score! Been on the hunt for these for a while. Toyota discontinued them, so now I am in full search mode!

Any of you guys ever try running the older trd center caps to cover the hub dust cover up front without using bigger spacers?

Part number is PTR20-34071 and they seem to be about the same diameter as the flat ones but dome outwards quite a bit.

Thanks.

PYR20-34071-Center-Cap-Wheel-1c.jpg

PYR20-34071-Center-Cap-Wheel-2c.jpg

@Ali FJ80, looks nice! We’re you able to run the RWs without spacers up front and just use the older center caps?

No problem. The 100 is long gone unfortunately but the spacers were from a group buy a member did many years ago. They were more for folks who wanted to get track width back to stock after a lift without having to use the bolt on kind that took it further out.

No problem. The 100 is long gone unfortunately but the spacers were from a group buy a member did many years ago. They were more for folks who wanted to get track width back to stock after a lift without having to use the bolt on kind that took it further out.
@Ali FJ80, gotcha. Do you recall what brand the 10mm spacers were? Thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom