The Cursed Build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Does anyone have the A/C push botton and wiring from an 84-88 truck by chance? The button on mine broke and it's a whole unit it seems like

Got everything put back together. Just waiting on another dryer and hopefully this time it won't be stripped. And I'm still lo0oking for that A/C wiring part. Then i'll have it pressure tested, filled and I'll wire in the A/C button

Got the A/C pigtail from Jim coming. He's a great guy to deal with and one of the smoothest transactions I've ever done.

His prices are pretty good honestly. For the pig tail i was after he said $15 for it. Which is better then what the junk yards around here wanted. I'm also revisiting high steer and am looking at Luke’s set up. Emailed him again to ask if he thinks it'd work with my truck having the 2.5" life and shackles that are 1" long then the stock 3.5" ones.

Well tonight went to hell. First has my u-bolts come loose, that wasn't fun as my truck shot to the left. and now while I was driving my transmission stuck it's self in 4th gear. I'll be putting in a W56B in it's place as it's what I have on hand.

Dude, I swear you have the worst luck! Check your u-bolts after everything wheeling escapade. I torque mine to around 100-115

I'm going to go through all of them every couple of weeks. I'm more concerned with the tranny right now. This parts truck I paid $600 for is really coming in handy now.

Lol I bet! Try running faster than that dark cloud that follows you and your rig around! Or are you following the dark cloud......?

Hopefully it'll be back together tomorrow, just waiting on the transmission output seal. With me only have a 2.5" OME lift and shackles that make it a 3.5" would you guys go with high steer or just keep the stock push pull since I don't do much wheeling on rocks? If I keep the stock I’ll be going through it and replacing all the ends and put on a drop drag link. And I’d reinstall my OME shackles so it was closer to 2.5” of lift.

Well, i do believe my truck has a w56C put it in at some point. The shifting plate is all one part, not two seperate ones like the G52's have

If you do hi-steer, be sure to push your front axle forward and plate your frame. This is my vote

Mudder; whatever route you end up going, Ask me for parts. I have a ton of '83-'85 engine parts. From blocks, to heads, to accessories (like water pumps)

Washington

By the way Mudder, I meant to congratulate you on the new truck. My buggy is fun, but I truly miss having a first gen pickup.

First gen? I wish I had one. mines a second. How is the buggy going?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom