Looking to buy have a few questions (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

yes the 92 is manual seats. the samurai has caused me to lose weight i am probably down to 250 ish wont know what to do with all that room.
i read alot about these trucks being slugs they cant be as bad as 1300 cc's pulling all this around

image.jpg

the 92 is the first one i found and if i had not kept looking i would have been satisfied buying it. the owner is very quick and elaborate in his response to questions. he seems like a honest and genuine guy. he drives the cruiser to work every day and told me he is looking for something a little less extreme to run around in.

the other guy takes for ever to answer and mostly 2 word answers to any question.

i most likely will own the 92 this weekend unless it really has problems when i see it in person
Good read on the owners..! ;) Good Luck this weekend..!

@Cottonpicker What did you end up doing? I'm curious after reading all your posts.

image.jpg
thank you guys for all your help. i own a logging job and this year has been too wet to get in the woods. I cheaped out and bought a 98 cherokee with 3 inch lift 265/70r16 bfgs and a winch for 2000 gonna keep the rest in my pocket for more rainy days

WHAT THE F&%$ING F&%$?!?!?!?!?!?!

I feel like I just saw my parents having sex.

I just threw up in my mouth. After all that reading and going back and forth, I wish the OP had just vanished. The mystery would have been better than that ending.

The heart wants, what the heart wants.

I've got a jeep thing too...

based on the info, I would have considered the first option more. Have a link to the ad?

Hopefully if it's still available by this Saturday, I'll own the original rig he was talking about.

Well if nobody is going to post the ad up, then can you take pictures if you buy it. Just curious to see what it looks like

Somebody buy it before I do! Please! I don't need it but I have an addiction. Stop enabling me!

I am telling myself not to buy it. I don't like "built" 80s. I have owned "built" 80s and like my 80s stock appearing for the most part. I don't like lifts. It's personal preference. But it is tempting each day that goes by.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom