Post pics of your OEM/Reproduction top fj4x's (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1434072645.308796.jpg
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1434072681.375135.jpg
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1434072707.455021.jpg
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1434072727.514995.jpg

Here is my 74' with
TBI 350 Nv4500

image.jpg

My temp top using stuff at the hardware store. It rains here a few tems a week and this is working just fine in the meantime- As long as were moving... I love it! I might pull the top every spring and repeat this setup until the summer heat kicks in.

Pete

Yeah it's awesome actually. I forget is there- and I almost forget its raining. it's I almost put my hand through it the other day to wave to somebody.

Pete

View attachment 1091253

My temp top using stuff at the hardware store. It rains here a few tems a week and this is working just fine in the meantime- As long as were moving... I love it! I might pull the top every spring and repeat this setup until the summer heat kicks in.

Pete
Pete- you should try to find clear shrink wrap like they use to winterized boats. It's thicker and you can form it around the bows with heat. Normally a propane torch is used but you might be able to use a heat gun.

Pete- you should try to find clear shrink wrap like they use to winterized boats. It's thicker and you can form it around the bows with heat. Normally a propane torch is used but you might be able to use a heat gun.

That's a great idea. The tjing about the thin stuff is that it gets loud quick. I wonder if the shrink wrap can be had in a 2 meter width.....

2013 snow run. Good times. :)

2013 Snow Run (2).JPG

What color did Toyota use for the bows?

Yep, bows are body color.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom