What did you do with your 60 this weekend? (11 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Finally got around to blacking out my grill. Now my front bar looks like s***. Damnit.
View attachment 1167209
Nice! what paint did you use on it? A lot of people seem to go for plastidip, I'm after something thats going to take a few rock hits without chipping/ peeling away.. Was thinking ute tray liner for awhile, but I'm pretty up in the air about it to be honest - cheers.

I hugged my Emissions Control FSM.
image.jpeg

60s having fun in NZ

Vid

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
Sounds like a beast in the snow.

I'll bet it will do OK….Now we just need some snow….I used to have an 80 series and with the AWD and e locked axles it was arguably the best car or truck I ever had for Winter travel….Don't get me wrong though….I LOVE my 60!

I'll bet it will do OK….Now we just need some snow….I used to have an 80 series and with the AWD and e locked axles it was arguably the best car or truck I ever had for Winter travel….Don't get me wrong though….I LOVE my 60!

A nice 60 at that!

60s are good, but far from the best in the snow... but they are good enough to take you places you shouldnt be haha

Great photo...how do you like your round LED's on the front bumper?
They work well. I purchased off Amzn they are floods so I point them down a bit and use the around town really early morn, as day time driving lights, or really late. They really make me want to but LED headlights.

Now that we are pat Thanksgiving, we got my 60 in the Christmas spirit and hauled out tree home.

Anyone know a good solvent to get sap off? Haha yikes.

View attachment 1168773View attachment 1168774

I think I'll add a few more strands of lights on the roof rack.
Bug/tar remover works good and almost every auto parts joint has some kind or another. Typically safe for paint. I've got some stuff called Bug-Off that works really well. I originally bought it for cleaning bug guts from my windshield after trips across WA state during the summers and found out it works awesome on tree sap after having one poop all over my old Plymouth when I used to live in my apartment.

Finally got my damn door locks fixed! Nothing wrong with the solenoids. I had just used too small of wire for the current carrying circuit when I did the relay mod. It worked initially, but for a while now they'd been really sluggish with the rear driver's door pretty much non operational. They all work better than ever, now!

Also rerouted the wires leading to my transmission temp gauge so my feet wouldn't chew them up against the floor, replaced my blower motor resistor and fixed the motor itself.

Love having a productive weekend on my truck.

156-feels-good-man-goat_large.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom