Oz build up (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yeah I think Mark's were around. Keen to see what you find.

I gotta say I am very envious of how things are laid out in the back yard ! No way I could do that in Canada... well I guess for a few short months.
Just one of the reasons why I want to move to Au !
Very interesting post you have ! great pics and love your dads ol 45 with the nice box on the back !
Cheers

I gotta say I am very envious of how things are laid out in the back yard ! No way I could do that in Canada... well I guess for a few short months.
Just one of the reasons why I want to move to Au !
Very interesting post you have ! great pics and love your dads ol 45 with the nice box on the back !
Cheers
Thanks, as long as the weeds are down and we keep spraying every now and then should keep it to just dirt and avoid any troubles with snakes,
The old mans 45 could be no more as he there's a leak in the oil line somewhere and it's getting water,
Cheers

Funny you should say that he has diesel v8 CAT engines sitting around doing nothing, let's just say he's a bloke that doesn't fix something till it's broken!
Only needs a seal rebuild kit anyway but I think his 40 bug is coming to an end

Sneak preview of a rotisserie coming about for the cab...

Oh... And a sneak preview of this truck I could end up getting...

so yep been a while since i posted. and i ended up getting that truck too. drove it home. made a new thread can be seen here.
cleaned up the shed a bit, got a bench finally, and put the doors etc and stuff i had up on the wall for some space, pretty good idea tbh. pics below

decided to pull apart the blue 72 to make way for another project which will be here. (coming soon ;) ) dont worry i still have the panels and tub. selling or giving away the rolling chassis if you want it, sold the engine and bellhousing too but rest is free just wanted the panels and that out of the 72 :)

Whatcha doin with them there indicators Bryce?

If I can source some round ones to replace I'll probably sell the square indicators. This rig also came with parkers that mounted to be chassis
Sweet. Might be keen on the indicators and the parkers on the chassis. Round indicators are easy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom