Dogs of MUD! (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

KoKo, just had her first birthday. Black GSD out of Tollhouse, Ca.

IMG_2136_zpsl9ts6m31.jpg

IMG_2133_zpsynsr7qmx.jpg

IMG_2134_zpsmtgksanz.jpg

^^^^ what a great name..!!

image.jpg
Bella, My 3 yr old Griff

Last edited:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Our newest, Jack is 9 wks old- poodle /border collie cross. Pound puppy.

I can play :)
This is Buick (yeah, I have a thing for grandpa cars)

he was less than a year-old in that picture

still a puppy (he's two now), but this is such a capture of him - he's attached to me, not close to me, must be in constant contact with me... never seen that in a dog before...

and the two terrorists
Stella, our 7 year old bloodhound - mantracker. note the expression, this is the "I'm going to visit you with three terrors tonight because of this" look. She really is a sociopath. She LOVES trailing, but hates people - so the going bet is when she finds someone (and is given the opportunity), she'll take out her aggression on the subject because the trail is over.

and Kinsey
the new mantracker-in-training in our household. She's a ditz, and has a tough time keeping focused on the task at hand.

she, doesn't care.... she's got the personality of Cameran Diaz. Ditzy, but smart under the party exterior... She and Buick are buddies. Stella is more like a cat where she wants attention, or has some issue going on so she needs attention, but for the most part wants to be left alone... strangely, she's in a running tie with Buick as my current, favorite dog.

image.jpeg

A stray we took in about a year ago. There is a little bit of a learning curve when you don't know a dog's name but he's part of the family now.
image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom