Hollister Hills Sunday 11/27 anyone? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Going to be doing a run down to Hollister SVRA this Sunday in the LX470 to test the new 33" KO2s and AHC lift... Was wondering if anyone was interested in meeting up? Will likely be at the park from around 11am to 3pm.

I'm going tomorrow morning as well. If you have a 2 way radio I'll have mine set to channel 11-0 and CB set to channel 11. I'm driving a Hundy as well.

Cool, I have a 2-way so I'll try to raise you on that when I'm down there.

Did you guys go? Any pics of your off road adventure? @nutter Let me know how well did the AHC work for you and any problems your having with it. I'm considering of getting an LX instead of an LC sometime next year.

I did make it down but wasn't able to raise @cybrstar on the radio. Wheelin' was great, little muddy, but not too bad. New tires were great, as was the extra clearance from the AHC lift. Will post my thoughts on the AHC lift in another thread. Have not been in a LC, so I can't really compare, but am loving the LX.

Some pics from last Sunday:
full

full

full

Me and handsomebob were there wheeling there that Sunday. We met with a group of fj's and had our radios on channel 11 and were communicating. The mud was very challenging on the lower part.

Send me a pm when you decide to go again as I will do the same. I go at least once a month. Don't know about the raining season though, I almost slid into a barb wire fence last weekend.

@cybrstar Sounds good, will ping you next time I head down. You see the fool in the Bronco stuck on truck hill? Any idea how he finally got down?

Yeah someone from the top had to pull him straight (vertical) then he reversed down. Very scary situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom