Who makes these 2 different aftermarket front bumpers? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone know of the maker of these 2 different front bumpers?
front (1).jpg
front (2).jpg

Last edited:
i could be wrong but that looks similar to the stuff hardline makes, hardline fabrication services, they are a vendor on mud I believe. Those look more custom than typical production though.

the second one is a looker...

Those are the best looking "tube" bumpers that i've ever seen.

The second is custom made by TLC/ICON

that makes sense

I think the second one would be killer without the tubing, or maybe just a small hoop over the winch. Might have to keep that on file for when I fab up a front bumper for mine..

I looked about on the Icon website...nothing in particular pertaining to the 2nd one. Anyone with a link?

I looked about on the Icon website...nothing in particular pertaining to the 2nd one. Anyone with a link?

You'd most likely need to call 'em, not something that sort of shop is selling off the shelf. My guess is it was a ultra high end build for a customer...looks like an FZJ80 frame swap.

Yes, it's stated on their website that the they were designed by the client that owns the truck. And TLC built them.

Now what the client was inspired by is certainly predictable.

Yes, it's stated on their website that the they were designed by the client that owns the truck. And TLC built them.

Now what the client was inspired by is certainly predictable.

Pretty much 100% plagiarism.... HA!

The bumper was originally built by a North Carolina fabricator in 1995 and still has the same styles and looks today. Interesting that he opened within weeks/months of TLC and is still going strong too.

J

Pretty much 100% plagiarism.... HA!

The bumper was originally built by a North Carolina fabricator in 1995 and still has the same styles and looks today. Interesting that he opened within weeks/months of TLC and is still going strong too.

J
Digging up an old thread here but I’m in NC. Any way you have the name of this shop?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom