Wood trim that matches stock LX450 wood trim? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone know which interior wood trim kit and color most closely matches the stock wood trim on a 97 LX450?

You probably know this, but eBay has a ton of options for this application. Seems like full kits are about $100. As for which wood, I'm not sure. I'm sure they would send you a sample or two if you asked.

There are a few threads on the subject, here's one:

Wood grain replacements for the dash

I noticed yesterday that I have the instruction sheets for the dealer-installed wood kit for my '97. I'll check it if you want me to...

I found a kit that matches... B&I makes a kit specifically for the LX450

I retrofit my LC with the wood trim from an LX. Disclaimer: I know I have seen multiple different wood trim kits in LCs, as these were a dealer add-on, not a factory item, so YMMV.

Having said that, the Burlwood I got from the LX (I BELIEVE there's only one shade/color/pattern, but I don't know this for sure) was a perfect match with Superior Dash's GM Walnut, Reference #: S102. See here: Material Guide.

Hope that helps!

I want you to. Please.
Looks like it's just the instructions. And it was a dealer add-on, as was said. Anyway there's part numbers listed...

image.jpeg

Could some of you post up photos of the wood trim installed? I've see some aftermarket wood trim added by PO's or dealers that didn't look right (for an Oak interior), it was usually too light a shade/type of wood (?blond or maple wood)

Last edited:
I'll post pics in my build thread this weekend

Subscribed. I'm interested in adding a new kit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom