CUSTOM BUMPERS FOR SALE (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Another 60 rear almost done..

J

P1040010.JPG
P1040012.JPG
P1040016.JPG

What's that red thing off to the left?

It looks stranded.

What's that red thing off to the left?
It looks stranded.

That is was my R&D D1 that I decided to build up... After all I AM JUST a "FLY BY NIGHT VENDOR" :meh:

:lol:
At least Jason knows where to find money.

Yep and just trying to stay busy more than anything.

J

Many thanks Jason!

I love your "fly by night" stuff, it's top shelf and if it's making people that run a B&M pissy then you're doing something right, so don't stop!

I'm now an authorized RotoPax dealer. I will be incorporating these components into my products in the VERY near future.

Let me know if you have any questions. I will also offer a 15% discount to MUD members on any RotoPax component off MSRP.

Thanks all,

Jason

Swing arm.png
2gal_gas_large.png
LOX-01.png
Pack-Mount-02.png
Single-Mounting-Plate.png

Another big announcement for Trail-Tailor today. We have become a ComeUp Winch dealer.

ComeUp has been manufactured and sold throughout the world for 40 years. They own their own motor manufacturing plant and winch manufacturing plants in Taipei Taiwan. Their product is superior to any others out there in a couple ways. They have a patented cone brake in all of the automotive winches which is located outside the drum. Because of this, the winches don’t have problems with the drum heating up under braking conditions damaging the synthetic rope. The winches also have a faster line speed and a lower amp draw than any other comparable winch on the market today. The SEAL series winches come with a 3 year electrical warranty and a limited lifetime on all mechanical components and the DV Winch line comes with a 1 year parts and limited lifetime on mechanical components.

I have access to any of the ComeUp products. Please let me know if there are any questions and I will get you taken care of. I will be offering an introductory special event promotion in the next couple of days for the holidays.

COMEUP INDUSTRIES INC. - Manufacturer of Premium Winches

You can also add a winch to your Trail-Tailor armor order for special pricing as well.

Thanks again guys and gals for all the support.

Jason

upload_2015-11-24_16-47-29.png

Man, man you're gonna have to get a showroom before long. Maybe even an iPad cash register. :)

Congrats Jason! These seem like two stand up companies that stand behind their products.

I've only heard good things about both. I've been asked numerous times if I sell winches for my bumpers. So, after some thought and research I decided on ComeUp. Rotopax is another option instead of jerry cans. Seems the newer/younger crowd is getting away from them a little and I want to diversify my products a little more.

Thanks C,

Jason

Interesting winch line, what GB are you thinking about, Seal, DV, Blazer?
Running a 10K Engo now but always open minded!

I'd love a Walrus 16.5K but no one makes a bumper for the 80 that works with it, cough cough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom