Rock Therapy 2016 - Official Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

more arsenal for me in my argument to kayla to build a land cruiser for our next rig.... 80 preferably..

That's the spirit. :) plus it's probably cheaper than a SAS on Kayla's FJ. Heehee...

Btw. Kristen wanted me to tell you to say hi to Kayla for her...

true story...and it would be the FJ we do that on if we were to

will do...kayla will be out with me in June

6 months of planning preparation left! luckily this year i won't have a long list of mods to cram in before heading out there haha

depending on our schedules, we will most likely have to fly out and rent/borrow a vehicle for the weekend

I heard they rent Jeeps out there.. All set up ready to go. :spy:

Sent from my iPhone
yup as a last resort I'd go through Barlow's and bring a toyota emblem to zip tie to the grill :)

:cool:

so last year we did kokopelli into Rock Therapy...this year if we drive out, i'm thinking a Hole in the Rock trip prior to RT2016...

anyone interested?

MOABBBBBB OMG MOABBBBBBB

Im dreaming of MOABBBBBBB

10378276_10152199411187637_4172992878652164841_n.jpg

especially when my tcase looks like this right now
bc33388620b1e6e56ac5a95a6190fa37.jpg

welcome to the cool table :beer:

Rock Therapy wouldn't be right without ya

woooooottt MOABBBB I think rexus will be ready, not much left to do on it other than test, test and test

so last year we did kokopelli into Rock Therapy...this year if we drive out, i'm thinking a Hole in the Rock trip prior to RT2016...

anyone interested?
HITR is awesome :)

20151026_080806.jpg

I'm in. First time to Moab and can't wait. Will have the wife, 2 boys (6&8) and dog. Anybody else bringing kids?

We plan on doing a couple days of fishing on the way to UT if anyone wants to join us. Probably San Juan near Aztec or Williams Fork by Pagosa.

NYCO - You mentioned something about trailers in the OP. I'll have a RTT trailer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom