parting 81 4x4 pickup,79-83 parts, in so.NJ near Delaware (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
everything but the rear driveshaft (for regular cab longbed) is gone.
I do have the 4 speed trans and transfer case too and therear diff with 3.90 open gearing.
Also just the rear fender flares.
I hope it was someone from here that got those cool factory mudflaps off ebay I sold- they went cheap I think.
Crossy

hi-lux hilux yota 79 80 81 82 83 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 pickup pick-up p'up first 1st gen firstgen 4wd 4 wheel drive four 2wd two 2x4

Last edited:
SORRY-can't figure out how to edit the top wording out about the SCAMS- thats for my craigslist ad.
ALso the mailable items are Flares, driveshfts, transfer case ,transmission,mirrors and rear slider.

You have the steering shaft? From the steering box to the steering column?

Thanks, Kevin

HAHA, NO, I had to disconnect the steering (locked with no key) to get it on my trailer and that piece fell off going down the raod. i was going to come o this forum to ask for one. LOL . now i decided to scrap his mess anyway , but it would sure be nice to steer it. crossy

have no set price in mind on that- since you are local and it's not a big deal to pick it up, make a reasonable offer at MY email . I dont know what a 'SAS' is yet , but he probabaly needs the suspension & steering right. ? Crossy - DBCROSSY-AT-VERIZON.NET

truck is gone just a few small parts left-thanx, crossy

How much for a rear driveshaft? All i need is the t-case end if you could cut it off and put it in a flat rate box that would be awesome

respond with a pm please i may forget to check this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom