After SCC thoughts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bodean

Hot Damn
Threads
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone that attended the 2010 Southern Cruiser Crawl! Great weather, great wheeling and great company! It was fun seeing old friends and meeting new ones. I hope everyone had fun. :beer:

There was never any doubt that I could show up without my rig and still have the time of my life.
Thanks to the BOD for the organization and making it what it is! Ya'll put in alot of work and it shows in everyone's face that attends this awesome event.

Thanks to every Cottonland member that helped put on the Crawl.
If you picked up some garbage, put up or took down the Snake Farm, DJ the Friday night party, handed out raffle prizes, ran to get ice or one of the 100 other things that had to be done. You made the Crawl the awesome event it has become.

It takes a village and Cottonland is all that and so much more.

Thanks to each person that took the time and the money to come hang out with us this weekend.

We loved hosting yall!

AWESOME AWESOME TIME.

Cottonland to the Center Stage.......and shake whatca momma gave yeahhhhhh.

Great meal, beer, raffle, people, and shirts. ooooohhhh yeah wheelin and scraping up the 4Runner.

Last edited:
Good times. Good times indeed.

Thanks to every sponsor.
Thanks to CLC members for taking ownership of the event and making it happen.
Thanks to beer drinkers for drinking beer.
Thanks to wheelers for wheeling.
Thanks to everyone who bought a raffle ticket, especially the fundraiser raffle.
Thanks to folks who led trail rides.
Thanks fo folks who helped wrench.

Special thanks to folks who traveled a long way. 700+ miles or a plane ride was not unusual this year, which means a lot to CLC.

See yall next time.

Thanks Cottonland!!!! Ya'll are totally cool. Ardenne was laughing so hard this weekend that she was crying. HAD A BLAST!

Thanks again for the great event guys, we appreciate all the hard work that goes in behind the scenes.

If anyone has some pictures they would like to share, I would love to use them on the park's website. You can send pictures or a link to an album to me at orvpark at gmail.com

Thanks

-BJ

Friday nite was Priceless! :clap: :bounce::bounce2:

You guys made my 13 hrs trip feel like nothing!

I was laughing all day yesterday! :hillbilly:

Last edited:
I had a damn blast.

If I were independently wealthy, I would cater this event for free!

Maybe one day...

I guess I put my post on the wrong thread...now for the proper thread...

All -

Thanks for the great weekend...Randi and I enjoyed ourselves and to know that not only did we all have a wonderful weekend...but, more importantly that the funds we raised will have a positive impact on a family somewhere. A family that made the ultimate sacrifice so, that we can enjoy weekends like we just experienced.

I want to thank Lenny, Sheila, Chris, Deb, Jess, Greg, Rob, Jeff, Mike, Spivey, the Grogans, JRob, Stacey, David, Val, and all the other CLC folks who continue to make this a wonderful event and more importantly...make the CLC an awesome family!

A special thanks to the other clubs' members...Butch, Daryl, Cowboy, etc. for supporting us and more importantly being great friends and extended family members of CLC.

Also, a special thanks to Mr. MetalTech (Mark) and Woody for coming to the Crawl and more importantly for being cool guys to hang out and wheel with. Mark - I am going to order one or two of those XS MetalTech work shirts!

Lastly, the quote of the weekend from Randi..."I now appreciate all your truck junk"...it was her first time to go wheeling.

5070042353_c7b826478a.jpg

5069821251_3f7a4dffc9.jpg

5070412694_075f597ca2.jpg

5069838063_b9e8ba5d2f.jpg

5069848825_86fc322ab5.jpg

5070492036_be9156d531.jpg

5070525990_cf2e046f11.jpg

5070538532_c9dc7ccc59.jpg

5070559682_ee7aec0d8e.jpg

5070026863_46c417fa06.jpg

5070037977_9852ebaf59.jpg

And a link to my set on flickr.com for the 6th Annual Southern Cruiser Crawl...

6th Annual Southern Cruiser Crawl - a set on Flickr

Cheers and huge thanks to everyone.

- Mark

Randi's comments in that first video are priceless.

Thank you!!

I posted this on the other SCC thread, but wanted to put it here too.

Hey guys and gals,

Just wanted to thank Cotton Land for an awesome event. My brother, wife, and two children had an AWESOME TIME. My off-road experience before this last weekend was mainly southern Arkansas and Mississippi mud and anywhere I could get on a four wheeler. You ladies and gentlemen assured me and made me feel competent from the very start--even when I got in over my head on 'The Can Opener' (which turned out to be the biggest adrenalin rush after completing!). Trust your spotter!---lesson learned. :) I know these events must take A LOT of work but ya'll made it look easy. I really appreciate your efforts and we will definitely be returning for next year's CRAWL! THIS is the reason I bought a cruiser!!!

PS: Winning the tires at Saturday night's raffle was just icing on the cake! Thanks to all the sponsors who donated to this event. Mark and Georg--you guys are something special.

Justin Phillips (Little Rock)

I'd like to thank "the chair" for being such a good sport in the snake farm Friday night. Hopefully we didn't scare you and you'll be back next year. (something tells me you have no choice).

And now, er'time I think of Bomar, I'ma think of this song:
YouTube - Lil Wayne - Go DJ

Jeff and all the guys and girls, Just wanted to say thanks from the bottom of my heart for this trip. Couldn't tell you how badly I needed this escape. Was awesome. Good to see all of you old friends and great to meet all the new ones.

You guys take care. Please yell if ANY of you are in out neck of the woods

Scott

Scott, thank ya'll for the food and the excellent hospitality

Thank You to all that made this possible. It was a blast. I enjoyed meeting alot of great people and wheeling with some great people(Lenny,Shiela,Mark,Randi,Scooter,and you father in law,sorry couldn't remember his name, David and Val.) Saturday's ride was great. And a big thanks for the music I can't get that Carny Man song and Snake Farm out of my head!!!:bang: Once again Thanks to the whole CottonLand Crew for some great memories..:clap:
Todd F.

I am sick looking at all the pictures. I sure wished I would have been there for this one. I am glad to see all had a good time and looks like i missed a heck of a party...NEXT YEAR!!!

Greg- That picture you posted from the LA boys... is that the same tree that got me at the Razorback ramble. I seem to remember that view of a tree at the back bumper.