Feeler: Canadian Made Pintle Chain Plate. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Currently out of stock but if you want one we just need a few more people down to make another run!

So far we have:

Crushers @ 4

Price now at $25 each for a bare metal and clean brand new chain plate

This should be an easy bolt on option if you use your pintle hitch on stock bumper.

Here is one from the first order.

attachment.php

Last edited:
How much you can tow with Pintle hitch on 80?

I know guys who pull their Military Trailers with no bending. There are a few threads in the 80's section about them. They are also called Nato Hooks so add that to the search.... From reading through there are the all for pintle and all against pintle crowds as usual.

Im going to be pulling a light trailer so nothing crazy heavy.

What I got out of it is don't exceed the 80's towing capacity, and dont pull huge trailers with it.

Bump... So here is the first rendering that got sent out for a quote, we need more people to drop the price. This now looks better than the Military one with rounded corners ;)

Post up or PM me if interested.
trailer chain mount.jpg

Added

added

So thats up to 5... With a few on the fence, guess ill order 10!

one for me!

Added!

Price Drop again, now $25 for a bare metal and clean new chain plate!

Added!

Price Drop again, now $25 for a bare metal and clean new chain plate!

Awesome. How are you planning to ship it? Canada post will be overpriced.

Does anybody know good and cheap source for pintle hitch? i remember uhaul used to have them for around $50, bit not any more:frown:

Hey Yan,

I know Princess "Power Fist" Auto out here has them but they are all near 100$ and they range from just the pintle to pintle with 2" ball combo.

I really like the look of solid cast Pintle/2" Ball hook seen in post number one... Its a Holland and apparently you can get them up here or I have found them in the states for about 75 but the shipping would prob hurt a bit.

Cheers!

Chain Plate

I'm in for 1. Could pay at the next Coastal Cruisers Mtg.

Added

For you CC guys they will be avail next meeting, I will work on shipping from then... I will keep everyone updated.

Roger, Added

2 LEFT!