2013 Wheeling Schedule (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

rain76king

Wicked Pissah Cruisah Haulah a NLC.
Threads
4/7 - Spring Meeting - MA
Join us at Wellesley Toyota in Wellesley, Ma for our annual meeting.
The meeting will cover some club business and at most will last about an hour. There will be appetizers and lunch served after the meeting.
Meeting Agenda TBA.
open to non members

4/20-21 Overland Experts Annual Training - CT
Off-road driving school. Overland recreational, professional and military training. 4x4 travel. -- Overland Experts
2 day training, held on a Saturday and Sunday.
Class consists of teaching proper driving technique, vehicle preservation, vehicle recovery, trail repairs.
Vehicles available on site to train with.
You do not need to be a beginner to take this class.
Primitive camping available at no cost on training grounds in Lyme, CT.
Contact me via private message or email for pricing
Rain76King@Hotmail.com
open to non members

5/4 Gremlin Graveyard - Central MA
Stockish friendly trail system in Central MA.
Few climbs and some mud. Good trail system to get out on and work out the kinks and knock the rust off your driving skills.
members only

5/17-19 Field and Forest AKA Gretchen's
Property offers camping and wheeling on site. Property offers extreme to moderate trails with many class VI in the area.
Campground is carry in carry out, meaning the trash you make is the trash you take.
Bathhouse on site, be aware it is rustic but it gets the job done.
Rates have changed from last year, please see below.

2013 CAMPING RATES
Electric Sites: $20 pp/pn
Non-Electric Grove Sites: $15 pp/pn
Field Sites: $10 pp/pn
Members Only

6/22/13 - The Summit - Western MA
Several Moderate, Hard and Extreme trails have been added already.
Recommended vehicle requirements for the non stock area's are 33's an up. There are some fun play areas for the big dogs and buggies as well with go arounds for moderates.
Camping is available on site but is primitive. It is carry in carry out.
Members Only

7/17-20th - GCLC'S Coal Mine Cruiser Classic - PA
Open to Public

8/3/13 - Moose Mountain - NH
Tight challenging trail system. This area is recommended for vehicles with 33s and up with a traction device or winch. There are class VI roads for stock vehicles in the area. The property is very wet all year long so expect mud.
Members Only

9/7-8th - Garry's VT Run
Join us in beautiful VT for a weekend of wheeling in the mountains.
Trails, vehicle requirements and trail difficulty TBA
Members Only

9/14 - Deadfall - Courtesy of E4W - Western MA
Dead Fall, located in Western MA has lots of rock ledges to play on and depending on the weather, some mud.
There is room for trailers as well for those that tow. Vehicle requirements for this trail are 33's locked front and rear or 35's and one locker. There is parking
available so if you don't meet these requirements you are still welcomed to tag along, grab a seat or just watch us knuckleheads wheel our poop.
There is also a KOA campground that is local for those looking to camp and wheel.
YT and E4W Members Only

10/11-13 - Fall Gathering - Southern NH
We are excited to once again host you here in beautiful New Hampshire for a weekend of camping and offroading with your fellow Toyota 4×4 owners.
We will be staying at “Gretchens” in Hancock, NH, all trail runs will depart from there and the Saturday BBQ raffle will be held there as well. Sites will be first-come-first served and you can claim your site when you arrive. Due to the wide open nature of the property, we cannot set aside a specific site for you ahead of time. We reserve the whole property for the Club, so there will be plenty of room.
You must Pre-Register for the Friday and Saturday Trail Runs. Sunday trail runs will be first come-first served and will be half day runs.
Members Only

PLEASE NOTE that Yankee Toy's runs are for Yankee Toy's members. Interested in joining Yankee Toys? Then see this -https://forum.ih8mud.com/ma-nh-yankee-toys/591778-interested-joining-yankee-toys.html .
If a member wishes to bring a driver-guest, that guest must be registered and cleared with the YT BOD before hand. Members who bring guests are responsible for their guest's actions, both on and off the trail as it pertains to proper land use, conduct, and adherence to club policies and rules.
Yankee Toys takes no responsibility for damages or injuries that may occur at any of our events. We will always do our best to create a safe and family friendly atmosphere.

For information on becoming a member of Yankee Toys please see
Thanks,
Bob
Rain76King@hotmail.com

Last edited:
Sumpin's up here - where's our favorite June run in nawthin nh? :crybaby:

Sumpin's up here - where's our favorite June run in nawthin nh? :crybaby:

Hadn't heard back from the land owner.
With all the NEA dates being taken up I had to move forward with the scheduling.

What time does the meeting start Sun? Hopefully I will be bringing 3 new members and maybe the 45.

10am the last time I checked with Nai. Will confirm this tomorrow.

I'd like to get in on the Overland Experts session. What are the details for registering?

Who all is heading to Gremlin Graveyard next weekend, have we determined a meeting time and place?

No interest in the Moose Mountain trip?
I'm sidelined with a ruptured calf muscle for this one.

where is Moose Mountain located in NH? I totally forgot about this and might be able to make it down for Saturday (maybe)..... but it looks like I may be alone.

Wow I forgot about this also. Depending on how far up into NH and meeting time there is a possibility of making this.

It's in Andover, NH.

If still interested PM me for exact location.

I have to be in Worcester tomorrow, otherwise I would be there. Junior & I and some others have been the last couple years. It's too bad no one wants to wheel in NH other than at F&F events. They are missing out on some great wheeling.

Junior & I and some others have been the last couple years. It's too bad no one wants to wheel in NH other than at F&F events. They are missing out on some great wheeling.

Ih8mud.

People do want to wheel NH other than F&F. Myself an a few others lost Track of time and the wheeling schedule.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom