2010 Fall Gathering Info & Registration (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Registration is Closed

fg2010shirt.jpg

Yankee Toys Fall Gathering 2010 Oct. 1-3

Its that time of year again to prepare for the Yankee Toys Fall Gathering! We are excited to once again host you here in beautiful New Hampshire for a weekend of camping and offroading with your fellow Toyota 4x4 owners.

We will be staying at "Gretchen's" in Hancock, NH, all trail runs will depart from there and the Saturday BBQ raffle will be held there as well. Sites will be first-come-first served and you can claim your site when you arrive. Due to the wide open nature of Gretchen's, we cannot set aside a specific site for you ahead of time. We reserve the whole campground for the Club, so there will be plenty of room.

Registration Closes Monday 9/20

You must Pre-Register for the Friday and Saturday Trail Runs. Sunday trail runs will be first come-first served and will be half day runs.

You MUST be a Yankee Toys member to participate. You can join or renew your membership on the form.

ALL Dogs MUST be on a leash at ALL times.

Absolutely NO alcoholic beverages on the trail.

We will have the link up to the registrations and waiver forms shortly.

Right now we are looking for volunteers in the following categories

Set up
Tom & Amy (KrazyFJ)
Jim C. (Cruiser_Nerd)

Trail Leaders
Jim B. (mud eater)
Dave R. (NE07FJC)

Registration Booth

Breakfast
Mark (RufusTheDufus)

Raffle (Solicit donations and hold the actual raffle)
Sheri (HJ-45CrewCab)
Tom & Amy (KrazyFJ)
Scott M. (scottymarks)

Clean up

Last edited by a moderator:
Jason,

I'll help with the raffle again. I have already sent out a number of requests to get us started.

Sheri

Jason,

I'll be a trail leader on Fri and Sat.
I'll have to give you which trails after they are post.
It will probably be a mod/hard on Fri & stock/mod on Sat.

Are we still able to run Gretchen's trails? The OP says "all trail runs will depart from there".
Is the members only new this year?

Are we still able to run Gretchen's trails? The OP says "all trail runs will depart from there".
Is the members only new this year?

Gretchens is the starting point where all will leave from regardless if you are staying on the property to wheel.

Yes membership has been a requirement for past Fall Gatherings. This means all drivers are required to be a club member. While a club member is allowed to bring guests/passengers that member is responsible for their guests actions.

Sherri, Dave, & Jim thats for stepping up to help. As with last year we are planning on holding a "Volunteer Only Raffle"

Last edited:
Amy and I will help, set up, raffle etc.

As usual, I can do the behind the scenes, and fill in wherever necessary. I'll be up early for setup. Substitute stock trail leader, if I have something together. :hmm:

I think breakfast was a big hit and helped get things moving Saturday. It would be great if we could get a new group of folks to pick that up. :grinpimp:

3 wheeled suicide scooter this year?

I'll bring the equipment to show movies again. TimK....

I'll help with setup, can lead a wambus 2 on friday and a Gretchen hardcore on Saturday

Dave,

I cannot make it this year becuase I have to go to a lame wedding in Connecticut that weekend:bang:

Can I send in payment for my membership renewel and a couple t-shirts and event stickers?

If I'm lucky they'll get in a big fight and call off the wedding:doh:

Definitely,

Fill out your reg but X out the top parts and just fill in the Membership, Tshirt, etc parts and send to Jason. We'll make sure you get everything.

You guys are going to LOVE the tshirts this year. :)

Last edited:
Hi everyone, I am new to this and have a few (potentially stupid) questions. :doh:

I am looking to sign up for the Fall Gathering and I understand that I need to join the Yankee Toys Club. My questions are:
  1. At what time of day does everything start, I am interested in Trails1 and 2 as my vehicle is stock (2010 FJ)
  2. Can you come for Sat-Sun only, will there still be campsites?
  3. For Trails1 and 2, ok to bring a 5yr old who LOVES "off-roading?"
  4. Is there a gas station nearby or do I need to prep and bring additional gas?
  5. Besides the obvious camping supplies is there anything that anyone would recommend for a "newbie" to bring? (I see mention of people cooking, is it group meals every day or bring your own)?
If there is a better place for this post please let me know :)

Thanks in advance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom