Spring Meeting and Trail Ride, May 22, 2010 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sporin

Site Addict
Threads
Website
www.ukemafia.com
Happy Spring everyone!

We've decided to move back the Spring meeting to coincide with our planned May Trail Ride at Swanzey. We have reserved the trails for the whole weekend but the meeting itself will be on Saturday May 22nd.

The meeting will be held at the Ashuelot River Campground. Business starting at 10am. We will have some treats to nibble on for the meeting but are not doing a lunch, that just cuts into valuable wheeling time. ;)

A few members are already camping there. If you are interested in that please go to THIS THREAD.

It is important that everyone who is not camping MUST check in at the office before proceeding to the meeting site. If anyone not camping is planning on bringing a dog they MUST provide proof of vaccination or they will not be allowed in the campground. There is plenty of parking and she is okay with trailers but this is not the place to leave trailers while you wheel (unless you are camping). Please be courteous to the owners and other campers within the campground.

--------------------

This is our yearly club business meeting. We will be voting in new officers and signing folks up for various committees and planning groups.

ALL CLUB OFFICER POSITIONS ARE OPEN FOR NOMINATIONS

Sheri Becker, our amazing VP, has decided not to pursue reelection to her office. Sheri isn't leaving us, she'll still be helping with Fall Gathering, but family and work will be her focus going forward and we wholeheartedly thank her for her service and wish her the best in her non-wheeling endeavors.

As for myself, now serving my 3rd year as Club President, would LOVE to hand the reigns to someone else as well. We've had the same leadership group for 3 years now, and while we are all very proud of our accomplishments the club NEEDS fresh leadership.

Please let us know if you would like to run for a position, and we look forward to seeing everyone in May.

yankeelogo.jpg

Last edited:
I would like to nominate

Lane as Minister of Ass Kicking
Kina as Secretary of Cooler than You
and
Dr Custom Werx as Jr. Vice Ice Cream Guy

I would like to nominate myself for...................

:bang:So you wish to be nominated for President replacing Dave, Vice President replacing Sheri, Treasurer replacing Jason or Secretary replacing me? :rolleyes:

There is a serious need here, these aren't lifetime positions. The hope is that someone steps up. Or not. Your club. :idea:

I respectfully decline the nomination. Ass kicking days are over.

come on, there must be someone with more than two feet of snow left in their yard.....
live freeze and die

more importantly,
Thanks Sheri!!
and Dave
and Jason
and Jim!!!

Madison, north pole, it's all the same right? I was pretty impressed with all the snow you
had. Think it will be gone by June?!

Meeting 10-12 somewhere, then hopefully hitting the trails at noon.

2010 Wheeling Schedule!
Mark your calendars!

May 22-23 Swanzey! We have 7 trails there now, from stock to extreme!
I haven't walked the newest trail yet but they say is is ok for full size rigs!

June 18-20 Kina's! It's Fathers Day weekend, the family has to let you go!

July 31-Aug 1 Moose Mtn. We need to get up there and try this trail!

Aug 20/21/22 Beach run Provincetown MA Camping

Aug 21-22 Carnage

Sept TBD Vermont Foliage Run Woodstock VT area, 2 days

October 1-3 Fall Gathering

Last edited:
Can't wait for the Spring Meeting! If the elections for officers is the same ruthless, go-for-broke, blood thirsty, hotly contested, slugfest of last year, this is a can't miss event! The wheeling wasn't bad either...

MJC :)

Can I pay my dues and become a member at this meeting? Any good camping spots up there?

Anyone camping as of yet? Would be cool to reserve a row of sites.

I stayed at one place up there last year for the trail cut, paid $20 per person, seemed wicked high

I'm in for camping as well, somewhere pet friendly would be a bonus. I tried the link you gave me for state parks but I'm not sure what region Swanzey is in.

Last edited:
I'm in for camping as well, somewhere pet friendly would be a bonus. I tried the link you gave me for state parks but I'm not sure what region Swanzey is in.

Monadnock State Park.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom